Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brandon Oliver was originally on the Colts?

Nobody

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2229364-branden-oliver-forging-unique-identity-as-versatile-weapon-for-chargers

Well that's a kick in the nads. My fantasy team did appreciate his 18 points, however. If you don't know Oliver, you will soon, the man is a stud. Chargers fans call him Sprolebert as a throwback to a couple of pretty good Charger backs. I found it interesting and sad he was first signed by us.

He was never a member of the Colts

http://www.ubbullrun.com/2014/5/10/5705656/indianapolis-colts-sign-free-agent-running-back-branden-oliver-of

Never on the 53 man roster, but he was here as a UDFA for a little while after the draft.

He probably would have stayed if we didn't have Rainey.  Also I think even Vick Ballard was healthy at the time. We just had too many backs for him to stay.

http://www.ubbullrun.com/2014/5/10/5705656/indianapolis-colts-sign-free-agent-running-back-branden-oliver-of

Never on the 53 man roster, but he was here as a UDFA for a little while after the draft.

He probably would have stayed if we didn't have Rainey.  Also I think even Vick Ballard was healthy at the time. We just had too many backs for him to stay.

He had a workout but was never signed

He had a workout but was never signed

I don't see anywhere where it says it was a workout.  A workout in the sense of some of these guys that workout during the season but never sign.  I distinctly remember his name on the list of UDFA that we signed after the draft.

I don't see anywhere where it says it was a workout.  A workout in the sense of some of these guys that workout during the season but never sign.  I distinctly remember his name on the list of UDFA that we signed after the draft.

He was brought in for the Rookie Minicamp but wasn't signed

His first NFL contract was with SD

Yeah Oliver is having a good year but Bradshaw has been even better for us, Plus if Ballard was healthy we would have two productive Backs. Hopefully Ballard returns healthy and strong enough to make a big impact next year, Unfortunately I am not banking on the Ballard back to full strength

Yeah Oliver is having a good year but Bradshaw has been even better for us, Plus if Ballard was healthy we would have two productive Backs. Hopefully Ballard returns healthy and strong enough to make a big impact next year, Unfortunately I am not banking on the Ballard back to full strength

Ehh I disagree, you can give Oliver a full workload.  Bradshaw has to be paced to prevent injury.

I'd rather have Oliver at this point.