Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"Ugly" sweaters for all 32 NFL teams

Indygal1218

I don't think that's ugly

Makes me think of the Jared jewelry ad where the guy is thinking about giving his girlfriend a glittery jersey and his buddies talk him out of it and convince him to buy her jewelry instead

my daughter and I saw that ad........looked at each other and said "I'd wear that!"

Makes me think of the Jared jewelry ad where the guy is thinking about giving his girlfriend a glittery jersey and his buddies talk him out of it and convince him to buy her jewelry instead

my daughter and I saw that ad........looked at each other and said "I'd wear that!"

That's why I put "ugly" in quotes.  I knew there would be at least one person who didn't think they were ugly.   :P

:offtopic:  

Sorry to go off topic, but your post reminded me of how annoyed I was by some of the dumb stuff Kornheiser said on

MNF. 

Like when Jake Delhomme completed a pass to Dwayne Jarret and Kornheiser said, "Look, he went to Jared." :rollseyes:

Wow, that is garbage lol.  I don't want it anymore.  Smells like a scam to me.  My grandmother, if she were still here, could knit me one that looked like this in 2 weeks, lol.

But could she do it in "genuine 100% Acrylic.". :D

I seriously doubt that it's a "scam". I don't see pictures, just computer generated designs, so I imagine that this is a small manufacturer who outsources and they aren't in production yet.  $50 is obviously reasonable for a good piece of clothing, but it's hard to tell from that whether it's "good" or not.

-----------------

Google them and go to their site or facebook page. They produce lots of stuff.

But could she do it in "genuine 100% Acrylic.". :D

I seriously doubt that it's a "scam". I don't see pictures, just computer generated designs, so I imagine that this is a small manufacturer who outsources and they aren't in production yet.  $50 is obviously reasonable for a good piece of clothing, but it's hard to tell from that whether it's "good" or not.

-----------------

Google them and go to their site or facebook page. They produce lots of stuff.

Acrylic?  Well, maybe that is asking too much, lol 

But yeah, I hadn't done any research, so my opinion was conjecture only.  It just seemed to me that 7 months is a LONG time to wait on a shipment order.  My knee jerk reaction was that they're putting off the delivery date in hopes that you'll forget you ordered it.  Pessimistic, but you're right.  If I was really serious about it, I'd research it...and I just may =)

Acrylic?  Well, maybe that is asking too much, lol 

But yeah, I hadn't done any research, so my opinion was conjecture only.  It just seemed to me that 7 months is a LONG time to wait on a shipment order.  My knee jerk reaction was that they're putting off the delivery date in hopes that you'll forget you ordered it.  Pessimistic, but you're right.  If I was really serious about it, I'd research it...and I just may =)

If anyone is genuinely interested - but concerned - I could probably do a drive by. The office appears to be kinda-sorta in my neck of the woods.

My Mom used to knit virtually continuously as well. In fact if memory serves she made me a Colts sweater - I'm sure that I have it somewhere.

It would probably fit my left thigh.

That's ridiculous. I realize they are probably coming from China, but geesh. 

Sorry, I only heard about them today.  And according to the site, they don't ship until September.   :dunno:

They appear to be Christmas sweaters. The company lining up production and wholesaling them NOW makes perfect sense. It's less clear why that particular retailer is pushing them.

They appear to be Christmas sweaters. The company lining up production and wholesaling them NOW makes perfect sense. It's less clear why that particular retailer is pushing them.

I don't have any particular objection to them coming out in September.  They probably don't go into production until this summer and I pre-order things fairly frequently.  I won't be buying one because they wouldn't fit me, but I did see some other stuff to contemplate.

How can you say no to a doll that's got the Neard?

andrew-luck-indianapolis-colts-10-player

And this one just amuses me to no end.   :P

brett-keisel-pittsburgh-steelers-10-play

I don't have any particular objection to them coming out in September.  They probably don't go into production until this summer and I pre-order things fairly frequently.  I won't be buying one because they wouldn't fit me, but I did see some other stuff to contemplate.

How can you say no to a doll that's got the Neard?

andrew-luck-indianapolis-colts-10-player

Maybe I should buy the Luck doll just so I can shave that damn thing off.   haha  Drives me to distraction.

I don't know why, but the first one screams Tony Dungy to me.  Maybe because of the blue torso making it look like a vest?

I thought the same thing when I saw the Jets sweater, could definitely see sexy Rexy  rocking the sweater along the sidelines...

I want to get the Bears one and wear my aviators...

Also immediately thought Bill Swerski superfans when I saw the bears sweater...

• 2 months later...
Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 8, 2014 - selling
Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 8, 2014 - selling

Happy 2014 Draft Day! I just wanted to let you all know that we're also offering these sweaters - we're based in Indiana, and we'll be offering ours with a discount on classic vintage ugly Christmas sweaters too! FYI, they will be priced at $59.99 www.UglyChristmasSweaterParty.com 

Each team has two sweaters.  The rest are here.

indianapolis-colts-nfl-ugly-sweater-word

indianapolis-colts-nfl-ugly-sweater-busy

Hey, didn't mean to come across as spam, but I did want you all to know that these sweaters are legit. Here are a few pics of the Green Bay Packers ugly sweaters that just arrived.  We will have Colts, Bears and top 10 market teams available in September. 

Green_Bay_Packers_Christmas_Sweater_Deta

Green_Bay_Packers_Ugly_Christmas_Sweater

Hey, didn't mean to come across as spam, but I did want you all to know that these sweaters are legit. Here are a few pics of the Green Bay Packers ugly sweaters that just arrived. We will have Colts, Bears and top 10 market teams available in September.

Green_Bay_Packers_Christmas_Sweater_Deta

Green_Bay_Packers_Ugly_Christmas_Sweater

a bit pricey... are these an NFL licensed product?