Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will the Jets even make the playoffs?

StewieG

I think they need to go all out and pull a Washington Redskins type of move by trading a lot for a good QB. Sanchez is brutal and Tebow isn't a very good QB either. If I was on the Jets, I would seriously consider making a strong push (depending on how the season goes) to get Barkley or Tyler Wilson

Heh, so much hype, so much noise... for this? Not that its surprising. I just dont get who they think they are. At least this year, Ryan hasnt spoke about winning the SB. Not yet.

With Sanchez and Greene, they must've 1 of the worst 5 qb/hb combo in the league. Sanchez has always been bad. I'm not sure what he did to get that nice contracts. Its not like he didnt had weapons in the last few years. That plus that defense, there's no way he shouldnt have looked better.

It'll actually be fun to see the turmoil in NYJ this year. Not that I like seeing a team struggling but they made it quite easy for people to enjoy them for who they are: overrated and overhyped.

Oh... and 4/14 for 55 yards and 1 pick? Who in their right mind think this kid can be a suitable option as a qb in the NFL? Only in NY. What do they know anyway about qb? I bet they didnt tought it was possible to get a worst qb than Sanchez :P

I really hope their struggles continue...but knowing my luck the Jets will be firing on all cylinders against the Bills come Week 1.

Just save 2 good performances for the Patriots and I won't complain.

Hey there.. I want the jets be 0-6 in conference this year and finish hmmm 6-10 just good enough to geta mediocre draft pick lol

Doesnt look like they will. They can hide this so called "secret wild cat offense" all they want. Gimmicks wont win you 8 games. Skill and coaching will.

that 'secret cat;' better be awesome.........and you're right..They have to win 10 or 11 to get a wild care because they are unlikely to win the divison

• 2 weeks later...