Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else find it pleasing that...

HarassedOffTheSite

I enjoyed every second of it. Even with that perfect thread the needle pass to Hilton, he raved about Jenkins and "how Jenkins didnt come away with that ball just baffles me".. When asked if he thought Hilton kept his feet in, he replied " i was too busy paying attention on Jenkins break on the ball".. Glad he had to endure that beatdown.

I know one thing. I didn't get any pleasure in his game analysis. He was horrible. And Siciliano kept getting names wrong.

He kept calling Karim Chism. Yes, they have the same number but when one is listed as a DB he should have had a clue. And he called Evans Ballard for a bunch of plays.

They didn't even know Redding wasn't playing when they started the game.

But what really ticked me off is that we didn't see the pass attempt to Reitz or the Carter TD, until the replay.

I know one thing. I didn't get any pleasure in his game analysis. He was horrible. And Siciliano kept getting names wrong.

He kept calling Karim Chism. Yes, they have the same number but when one is listed as a DB he should have had a clue. And he called Evans Ballard for a bunch of plays.

They didn't even know Redding wasn't playing when they started the game.

But what really ticked me off is that we didn't see the pass attempt to Reitz or the Carter TD, until the replay.

HA HA....and Jerry Freeman.

A couple of things that will please me short term this year:

1. Luck beating RG3 in pre-season, and Brandon Weeden in the regular season
  2. The media finally recognizing Colts are a fun team to put on primetime again and we get a primetime SNF game, even if it is on the road vs the Pats or Lions

I didn't get Marshall. "With a name like T.Y...chuckle chuckle...you know chuckle chuckle...you gotta be fast....with a name like that chuckle chuckle". Am I missing something?

I wondered this myself...Maybe he was assuming that being named Ty results in being made fun of? Beats me.

The Ram broadcast was completely one sided. It was obvious that they were only concerned with the Rams players. They barely even mentioned the names of Colts players who made plays particularly on defense. I found myself constantly having to look up the number of players in my roster to follow who was doing what for us.

As soon as i saw Faulk and the other guy i can not spell his last name... Andrew... pop up with ram shirts on i was UPSET!!!! i thought they would be a neutral pair being NFL network and all.

I seem to remember in previos years they had one team's commentators for one half and the other team's for the other.

Maybe because this was live on NFL network.

It did seem rather biased tho.

So Faulk is a terrible analyst on games. No news there. He is under contract by the Rams for the preseason games (just like Sorgi is contracted to the Colts) so, yes his views will be Rams centric. He has always been bad at tv analysis of NFL games (just go back and see some of the analysis he provided on some of the regular season games he did for The NFL Network). Having said that, let's not pile on just because he is a former Colt who left the team on bad terms.

We had Don Fisher and Jim Sorgi. Fisher has trouble broadcasting NFL games...he's always stuck in college mode, but he does okay. I thought Sorgi did a good job and certainly had an insider's perspective, so to speak.

What was really comical was he repeatably said the Rams were dominating the game, even when they were down 28-3. Yeah, ok Marshall, a team that is taking an absolute beat down, isn't really dominating the game.

I bet Rams fans didn't appreciate it much either. If my team is getting killed, the last thing I want to hear is the commentator telling me how great they're playing.