Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kuharsky on Allen

coltsguy510

Thanks for linking.....

I'm a fan, and loved the pick from the moment it was announced. Thought it was very inspired thinking. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a better rookie year than Fleener. (and I'm not down on Coby at all)

That was a good read.... and yes, Andrew is VERY friendly to his tight ends. He knows a good tight end can be a QB's best friend! :thmup:

I think the best thing i got out of the article was that he was "running over people". If that's while carrying the ball then i will be overjoyed! The one compilation i saw of him seemed to indicate he was knocked off his pins quite easily. Hopefully that is not the case. He really appears to be the complete package early on.

-d.

All I know is that I'm taking Allen in my fantasy leagues

My suggestion would be to take Fleener first. I think with his chemistry with Luck already he could be the bigger producer of the two. But if your team is stacked elsewhere to produce the points, I don't think taking Allen would drag you down too much at all.

I think Allen (or Fleener, for that matter) may be a good fantasy pickup if you're weak at the TE position this season. I expect around 30-40% of Lucks passes to go their way this season..

Not to say this can't happen, and if it does I'd wager closer to the 30%. From what I've seen from camp, Luck has been giving his receivers a very large share of the passes (which is good thing!).

Not to say this can't happen, and if it does I'd wager closer to the 30%. From what I've seen from camp, Luck has been giving his receivers a very large share of the passes (which is good thing!).

Yeah, I just expect on game day when the nerves get a little denser that he'll look to Fleener a little more to calm him.