Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anybody have any Luck Jersey's yet?

ColtsPacersfan

I got mine yesterday. No I did not pay 150.00 or something like that for mine, I was going to wait to see if they had them on sale in the fall.

But it happens I got mine for 18.00 at JCP (JCPenny's) Its a Junior jerseys. I got it Yesterday up in Lafayette that is Indiana of course while I was at sister's for my 1 year old niece/godddaughter Birthday. I know the adults jersey;s they are way to big on me. So the Junior Jersey's fits. I could not believe the price. But for those that are still looking and price wise you might want to look at JCP. I would believe the adult jersey's is pretty reasonable as well!!!! Since they did away with all of the coupon thing. I don't like how they did away with that. But with the Jersey it worked out well. LOL

Mine came in the mail about 3 weeks ago. I ordered it from the Colts Pro shop the day after the draft. Ended up getting a 15% discount with a AAA card plus they had a bunch of clearance jerseys (I got a Adam v, 2 of Collie and one of Wayne) plus the Andrew Luck jersery all for aroun $185 total. I must admit, I like the old style jerseys better than the new Nike ones. But anyway, I did want to have one of the very first LUCK jerseys hoping it will be as precious as if I had gotten one of Peyton the day after he was drafted.

No, do not have a #12 as of now. If I make it down to Indy may stop by the pro shop. Do have a Colts jacket, white fitted T-shirt with a sequined horse shoe, and a scarf. I purchased the scarf the year The Colts won the superbowl.

got mine from my daughter as an early fathers day present today. which was the elite jersey. then last week i had ordered the nike game jersey (the one that was like 200 cheaper then the elite). so i have two luckily one is white and the other is blue lol

On Friday, I got my blue Luck #12 Elite jersey for $28 from the wholesaler in China. Came with the authentic Nike tags and everything.

I bought a 63 jersey for that price, but they charged $40 for shipping so didn't save that much.

I'd like to know when the middle of the line jerseys come out. Its supposed to be this month. I don't want printed numbers and spending $300 would be hard to swallow but I'd do that before buying a printed one.

One of the Nike releases said the "Limited" Jerseys would be available beginning June 29th. I cannot for the life of me find the link, but I made a note of it because I'm looking to get a "Limited" Angerer jersey. If I can find the link, I'll be sure and post it.

EDIT: And two seconds later I find it :)

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/~/what%27s-the-difference-between-the-game,-limited-and-elite-nfl-jerseys%3F

One of the Nike releases said the "Limited" Jerseys would be available beginning June 29th. I cannot for the life of me find the link, but I made a note of it because I'm looking to get a "Limited" Angerer jersey. If I can find the link, I'll be sure and post it.

EDIT: And two seconds later I find it :)

http://help-us.nike....te-nfl-jerseys?

haha Thanks. Thats good to know but its after my B-Day on the 14th so I'll have to find another excuse to spend money on myself. =p

• 3 weeks later...

Well today is the day the Limited jerseys are supposed to come out and the Cowboys already have a thing on their site to compare the 3 types. And wow the limited design is totally different than the other two on their comparison tool! If you go to the actual page for, lets say a Limited Romo jersey, the design is similar to the Game and Elite with a slight design difference on the sleeve. So now I wonder if there can be more than one version of the limited jersey...

http://www.shopcowboys.com/catalog/jerseys,2.aspx

Well today is the day the Limited jerseys are supposed to come out and the Cowboys already have a thing on their site to compare the 3 types. And wow the limited design is totally different than the other two on their comparison tool! If you go to the actual page for, lets say a Limited Romo jersey, the design is similar to the Game and Elite with a slight design difference on the sleeve. So now I wonder if there can be more than one version of the limited jersey...

http://www.shopcowbo.../jerseys,2.aspx

I keep refreshing nflshop, the Colts proshop, and fansedge waiting for the Colts limited jerseys to show up!

• 1 month later...

I found a white Luck jersey on eBay and paid $39.99 + $10 shipping, BUT the seller hasn't shipped it and it was purchased and paid for almost 2 weeks ago. So, I've started the process of getting my money back. Guess I'll look elsewhere.