take you choice....its only money

...just send me the cash and I'll bet it for you. :2c:

FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON...

1.) Pat Angerer - tackles

Over-under (150)... I'll take UNDER and give you 60-40 odds

2.) Coby Fleener - TD catches

over-under (10) .....I'll take OVER and I'll give you 66-33. odds

3. Donald Brown = yards

over-under (1,000) I'll take OVER and its a 50-50 bet..

4. Dwight Freeney - sacks

over-under (10) I'll take UNDER and its a 50-50 bet

5. Jim Irsay - tweets

over-under (from the starts of the first game to the end of the 16th game)

over-under (5) I'll take UNDER and I want 75-25

6. Austin Collie - yards receiving

over-under (750) I'll take UNDER and its a 50-50

7. Adam Vinateri - field goals

over-under (16) I'll take over and its 50-50

I already have a bet going on with Smitto.

If Brown reaches over 30 rushes in a game or 35 total touches in a game, I believe were the #s.

If he does, I'll ship Smitto a Brown autograph. If he does not Smitto has to have "IndyTrav is the most handsome man in the world" as his sig for an undisclosed amount of time.

Others are welcome to this as well.

FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON...

3. Donald Brown = yards

5. Jim Irsay - tweets

I don't bet. Takes all the fun out of sports for me. (I know, I'm in the minority on this) but it is the silly season, so I'm all for having fun with this.... here are my non-bet predictions....

1. Under -- with a 3-4, Angerer will be sharing many of the possible tackles with other LB's and DB's.

2. Under -- with so many weapons, including another quality TE, I don't see Coby getting 10 TD's.

3. Under -- with RB by committee, I don't see Brown (or anyone) getting 1,000 yards.

4. Under -- with this being Freeney's 1st year at OLB, don't see 10 sacks. Close, but not 10. (Hope I'm wrong!!)

5. Over, Way Over. Am I reading this correctly? Just 5 tweets from Game 1 through Game 16? 5 Tweets in 17 weeks? The man can't go a week without 5 tweets. What am I missing here?

6. Under -- with so many weapons, don't see Collie with 750 yards receiving. (Hope I'm wrong here too!)

7. Over, maybe way over -- with a new QB, even this one, scoring TD's is always the hardest part. Vinateri is great. He'll get more than 1 per game.

Thanks.... that was fun!!

NCF

I'm assuming I can only bet the opposite side you have taken ? If that's the case I will take all the action you'll give me at the 2-1 on 10 td's for Fleener. I'll take under 1000 rushing odds for Brown. Am I to read that you are saying the over and under for the 17 week regular season is 5 for Irsay tweets ? He'll hit that number by week 3. Anyway , if it actually is 5 tweets for the year , can I bet my liquid assets , house and IRA on the over ?

FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON...

3. Donald Brown = yards

5. Jim Irsay - tweets

those are my bets

FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON...

3. Donald Brown = yards

5. Jim Irsay - tweets

I am going way under on TD catches for Fleener. Clark had 10 more TDs catching twice in his career and that was playing with Peyton Manning. Guys like Pollard and Dilger never did it in their career's playing with Peyton. I would be shocked if our rookie TE with our rookie QB pulled that off in year one.

I am going way under on TD catches for Fleener. Clark had 10 more TDs catching twice in his career and that was playing with Peyton Manning. Guys like Pollard and Dilger never did it in their career's playing with Peyton. I would be shocked if our rookie TE with our rookie QB pulled that off in year one.

But these two have played together...a while now

Under pressure....Luck will know whwre Coby is quicker than Reggie..

10 in 16 games isnt that many

I'm assuming I can only bet the opposite side you have taken ? If that's the case I will take all the action you'll give me at the 2-1 on 10 td's for Fleener. I'll take under 1000 rushing odds for Brown. Am I to read that you are saying the over and under for the 17 week regular season is 5 for Irsay tweets ? He'll hit that number by week 3. Anyway , if it actually is 5 tweets for the year , can I bet my liquid assets , house and IRA on the over ?

You can twist the bet anyway you want...

We're as honest as a Manny Pacquiao fight judge here!!!

I think Mr. Irsay will tweet less as the season progresses...He's got a job and the rets of tghe colst will be speaking for themselves.

..and remember with the Brown bet.....we have 2 new TEs and a revamped line...

Brown's not going to be running against 8-man fronts on first down as much as he was

On the Vinateri bet..

young QBs tend to get stopped near the goal line and the coach settles for a FG

..rather than ask his rookie to risk an INT

Of course, isn't that counter-intuitive to your Fleener position (or are you expecting those to be downfield TD's)?

But these two have played together...a while now

Under pressure....Luck will know whwre Coby is quicker than Reggie..

10 in 16 games isnt that many

For a tightend and rookie qb? Yes it is as I pointed out Clark who was very much a wr in a tightends body only did it twice with manning in his prime.

For a tightend and rookie qb? Yes it is as I pointed out Clark who was very much a wr in a tightends body only did it twice with manning in his prime.

Clark isnt 6-foot-6 and a former basketball player...who can jump up over any defender

I think Coby F. will be the No.1 target near the inside the 20....

I believe he will lead the team in TD catches....

Think 'goal line' 3rd and 2

Of course, isn't that counter-intuitive to your Fleener position (or are you expecting those to be downfield TD's)?

bav man...

Since the day we drafted ...I've thought we are destined to return to the Top-5, Top-10 in the league in offense...

we drafted speed, mobility, leaping ability and throwing ability like it was going to be rationed...We stocked up on playmakers

Gone are the dark days (and Sunday nights in NOLA) of 14 points a game..

We have assembled quite a bigger, better bunch of offensive skill players and, if the QB is al he's cracked up to be....

we shoud be in scoring position many, many times

Clark isnt 6-foot-6 and a former basketball player...who can jump up over any defender

I think Coby F. will be the No.1 target near the inside the 20....

I believe he will lead the team in TD catches....

Think 'goal line' 3rd and 2

How many rookie qbs have thrown 10 or more tds to a rookie te?

I don't know how many goalline third and twos we are going to see and I an guessing pagano might very well want to run it down there a little more hence the bigger back drafted and the bigger o-line. Most teams like too because the windows are so tight that you can make a mistake real easy which rookie qbs are prone to doing. Also if you throw a pick on the goalline not only does it cost your team points but a lot of times gives the other team points because normally the only person left to try run down the defender is the qb. That's why teams like to run down there.

Also if luck throws say 25 tds this season that will be a very good rookie year that would mean he threw almost half to one rookie tightend former college teammates or not that seems unlikely.

How many rookie qbs have thrown 10 or more tds to a rookie te?

I don't know how many goalline third and twos we are going to see and I an guessing pagano might very well want to run it down there a little more hence the bigger back drafted and the bigger o-line. Most teams like too because the windows are so tight that you can make a mistake real easy which rookie qbs are prone to doing. Also if you throw a pick on the goalline not only does it cost your team points but a lot of times gives the other team points because normally the only person left to try run down the defender is the qb. That's why teams like to run down there.

Also if luck throws say 25 tds this season that will be a very good rookie year that would mean he threw almost half to one rookie tightend former college teammates or not that seems unlikely.

You're still thinking 'past' Its a new NFL...

We are in the vanguard..... Basketball on grass...We play indoors...

I dont see Luck hooking up for scoring strikes to the WRs early.......reggie is a posession guy obvioulsy....

We're not running the ball 3rd and 2 at the goal line...

We dont have that kind of a line or those kind of backs..

I too..see 25-30 TD passes from Andrew Luck...but its a tight end league now..

..and 10 to your old best freind?

bet on it....

He caught 28 and 34 balls from Luck in 2 years. Let's not pretend these two are attached at the hip.

True..

but those werent 16 game seasons..and Standford ran the ball a higher % of the time than the Colts will..

You guys are going to be standing and cheering that 10th TD pass to Fleener against Houston in December.. :thmup: