Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Im looking forward to the Colts @ Jets game....

betheafan41

reason is, is because i think it will be hilarious if the colts walked into New York and threw Sanchez around to the point where fans start chanting " we want tebow " then Ryan puts in Tebow, and the Jets fans hopes of a miracle falls apart when the colts start throwing Tebow around also and you start hearing the boos from Jets fans smacking Tebow right in the face. haha. I think it would be very funny. and it would be very interesting also.

Until Tebow throws a bomb over Jerraud Powers and Bethea while at the same time getting sacked by Angerer, completing it to Holmes, who strides into the endzone for the win. :popcorn:

haha not likely. He can only do that to Pittsburgh when they are playing with a depleted defense in Denver. Tebow hitting a receiver in stride occurs once every 4 years. So for the next 3 years, we don't need to worry about that

haha not likely. He can only do that to Pittsburgh when they are playing with a depleted defense in Denver. Tebow hitting a receiver in stride occurs once every 4 years. So for the next 3 years, we don't need to worry about that

But Tebow running over defenders and winning 8-5 games has happened very recently. Ask Brian Urlacher, who did not seem pretty happy after the game lol. And I say we place the wager now hahaha.

reason is, is because i think it will be hilarious if the colts walked into New York and threw Sanchez around to the point where fans start chanting " we want tebow " then Ryan puts in Tebow, and...

Until Tebow is out of the league, I want no part of the Jets. Tebow just throttled one of the (more talented) defenses that we are modeled after.

Going to see if i can get tix to this one. i expect our guys to start showing some signs of "getting it" (on both sides of the ball) by then.

Either way it should be a good game. I still think we'll lose this one but hope we can get the win.

-d.

But Tebow running over defenders and winning 8-5 games has happened very recently. Ask Brian Urlacher, who did not seem pretty happy after the game lol. And I say we place the wager now hahaha.

For the record, your post was an extension of the OP. So all of what the OP said AND what you said has to occur....yes, I'm trying to cover all of my bases here

reason is, is because i think it will be hilarious if the colts walked into New York and threw Sanchez around to the point where fans start chanting " we want tebow " then Ryan puts in Tebow, and the Jets fans hopes of a miracle falls apart when the colts start throwing Tebow around also and you start hearing the boos from Jets fans smacking Tebow right in the face. haha. I think it would be very funny. and it would be very interesting also.

I'm going to that game, so I hope so!

Or Tebow can just dominate the Colts :-./................ the guys a winner and that's all that counts in this league. The colts would beat the jets but if they did put Tebow in there then things its a 50/50 to me

haha I changed it. But, for what it's worth, I'll repost it.

I will pay everyone on this board good money if that QwizBoy said happens

Im a neutral party in a bet yet still have a chance to walk away richer? Dont expect me to let you off the hook my good sir haha.

Im a neutral party in a bet yet still have a chance to walk away richer? Dont expect me to let you off the hook my good sir haha.

Here is what must happen:

-The Colts must throw Sanchez around to the point where fans start chanting "We want Tebow". So it doesn't matter if Sanchez throws 6 picks and completes 2 passes to his own WRs; if he isn't under a lot of pressure from the Colts, the deal is null.

-Tebow goes in and the Colts must also throw Tebow around like they did the Sanch

-Jets fans boo Tebow....yeah, that's almost guaranteed to happen

-Tebow throws a bomb over Powers and Bethea while getting hit by Angerer

-The pass must be a completion to Holmes and it must be a game winning TD

-Holmes must stride into the endzone; it can't be a jumpball or a catch and fall. It must be a catch and run into the endzone

-The Colts must throw Sanchez around to the point where fans start chanting "We want Tebow". So it doesn't matter if Sanchez throws 6 picks and completes 2 passes to his own WRs; if he isn't under a lot of pressure from the Colts, the deal is null.

-Tebow goes in and the Colts must also throw Tebow around like they did the Sanch

-Holmes must stride into the endzone; it can't be a jumpball or a catch and fall. It must be a catch and run into the endzone

It could happen. I have a friend who likes the jets so ill get him to get everyone on there end coordinated haha.

Man Im in too many unrealistic chances odds have to be 15,000 to 1