Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #5, Colts @ Jaguars, October 6, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jaguars  

22 members have voted

1. 1. With JT out today, how many yards do you expect from the backup running backs?

• fewer than 50 yards
    • 50 to 100 yards
    • 101 to 140 yards
    • 141 yards or more
  2. 2. How many sacks do you expect from the Colts defense?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

You’d think law of averages says the Jags wouldn’t play out of their minds vs the Colts at least once in 11 years…

I think had the Jags been 2-2 at least we’d have a better shot. But at 0-4 they are more desperate than we are. 

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

You really think he’s going to forgo his junior and senior year? He’ll make more money through NIL than the NFL.

Yes I do. He going to be the #1 pick. He isn’t staying for NIL his signing bonus is gonna be higher than any NIL

16 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

then you are seeing what you wanted because it was same inaccurate pass, and same effort to catch it by both players.

Was that bad effort on Pittman as well?  No.  I agree, all three passes were behind the receiver.  But ADs Alligator arms were real.   I didn't imagine it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ugh…That throw to Cox was there on 1st down and may have been a TD

Flacco had to get rid of it sooner  it due to pressure coming from his right. A second or two later, MAC is able to

separate more and Flacco can put some more air under the throw to

drop it into the window

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

We are averaging 3.6 yards per carry. While not great. Enough you should not abandon it. 

shane and his Madden Playcalling style have a maddening 

maybe i should keep playing madden if its good enough for NFL 

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Yes I do. He going to be the #1 pick. He isn’t staying for NIL his signing bonus is gonna be higher than any NIL

I think the whole family is telling him to stay. They told him to stay put in Tennessee and win the starter job instead of switching school. He's getting good advice that goes beyond "money".

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Gotta do them without JT due to the lack of a running game unfortunately 

I thought PFF graded the Colts as a high rated Oline? Is there success predicated on having a dynamic dual threat qb? If they were truly that great. They would be able to power thru a not so overly physical  Jags Dline. Just saying.

1 minute ago, compuls1v3 said:

Was that bad effort on Pittman as well?  No.  I agree, all three passes were behind the receiver.  But ADs Alligator arms were real.   I didn't imagine it. 

If you think the pass to AD was behind him you lose all credibility.  It was clearly in front of him.

You don't hav4e alligator arms on throws behind you.