Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AR vs Bryce Young

azcolt

NFL.com stats show Bryce Young dead last in qb Rating. AR is just above him, which proves we don’t have the worst qb in the NFL yet. Maybe after the Steelers get done with him, but not yet.

Too bad AR isn’t an MLB relief pitcher. Imagine the fear he would strike in hitters with a 100+ mph fastball going god knows where.

• Like 1

Young is just too small and weak to be QB. AR can covert to be a top TE once the QB experiment fails. Bert Jones at his current age probably be a more accurate passer. 

Edited by JColts72
Add
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Young is just too small and weak to be QB. AR can covert to be a top TE once the QB experiment fails. Bert Jones at his current age probably be a more accurate passer. 

No joke.  That's one thing we can say is very, Very, VERY different between the two guys.  Bryce Young looks like a 10 year old out there playing with grown a___ men.  Richardson looks like a tight end playing quarterback.

• Like 1

I was talking the game over with my buddy who is a Bears fan and he brought up a good point.  When you are in high school your best athlete plays QB.  It’s not really until you get to college that they really start working on mechanics and footwork.  Richardson has had what 20 starts since high school?  He hasn’t learned it yet and is still leaning on his being an athlete to get by.  The problem is in the NFL he’s not that significantly better than the other athletes to get by on that alone.  So it’s going to take time for him to learn it which as much as Colts fans don’t want to hear this anymore means requiring patience.  However long it took a guy like Manning, Luck, or Flacco to figure it out it’s probably going to take him longer and we know from Flacco’s own mouth it took him 20 games in the NFL to figure it out and that was with a lot of college starts.  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Some fans have never dealt with a rookie QB and it clearly shows. Imagine if the bills were as impatient as some fans here are.

Year 1 made of glass and year 2 in running for defense player of the year. He isn’t a rookie 

2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Year 1 made of glass and year 2 in running for defense player of the year. He isn’t a rookie 

He's played 7 games. Basically is. You wanting instant ROI just shows how naive you are

• Thanks 1

Just now, CR91 said:

He's played 7 games. Basically is. You wanting instant ROI just shows how naive you are

Yeah because it’s been 5 years and we still can’t get the Quarterback situation solidified. I’m giving it until week 8 or 9. He has to improve by then

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Yeah because it’s been 5 years and we still can’t get the Quarterback situation solidified. I’m giving it until week 8 or 9. He has to improve by then

Ok sure. We'll play by your deadline 🤦‍♂️

25 minutes ago, a06cc said:

And then what? You become a Panthers fan?

27 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Do you have a plan?  Have you provided your credentials to the Colts front office?

12 minutes ago, csmopar said:

And then what? You become a Panthers fan?

Lol... Seriously.

If I got this bent out of shape over my 'favorite' teams QB I'd 100% find a new team to root for. Way easier on the mind, body and soul...