Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Brents to IR

John Waylon

• John Waylon changed the title to Brents to IR?
  • Superman changed the title to Report: Brents to IR
1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bradley made it seem that he wasn’t inactive because of the Achilles. It really sounddd like they were not impressed how he played

Can we pry JC horn from the panthers lol.

I doubt we swing a trade. Just not what Ballard does

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Superman said:

Steichen gave injury updates at the beginning of his presser yesterday, and didn't mention Brents at all.

The Rap post is the first sighting of this anywhere, which is… odd. Did something happen after the game? Or did he play through whatever this is? 

Odd. Odd all around. 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

The Rap post is the first sighting of this anywhere, which is… odd. Did something happen after the game? Or did he play through whatever this is? 

Odd. Odd all around. 

Add this to the Matt Gay saga, and it makes me scratch my head. All of it is probably nothing, but still, it seems like injury updates are more adventurous with the Colts than they need to be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't normally say this about players, but this kid is made of glass. Plays well when on the field tho. This is why someone should of been brought in to challenge Brents for a spot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I doubt we swing a trade. Just not what Ballard does

At this point we almost have too or this season will go down the drain fast. No amount of good from the offense is going to overcome this.

1 minute ago, KB said:

I don't normally say this about players, but this kid is made of glass. Plays well when on the field tho. This is why someone should of been brought in to challenge Brents for a spot. 

There should have been a servicable  vet as insurance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now