Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many games will the Colts win in 2024?

How many games will the Colts win in 2024?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the Colts win in 2024?

20 minutes ago, Moe said:

I’m going with 11 wins, hopefully Anthony Richardson stays healthy can’t wait to see him play again.

I went with a 11 also. You and I have been great at predicting over the last season hence the weekly picks too homer simpson episode 3 GIF.

• Like 1

I voted less than 9 but I see 7-11 wins. I don’t trust what is basically a rookie QB to win games during crunch time.  I think this secondary may get us behind in games and that will put a lot of pressure on AR. 

I say this knowing I could be wrong about both AR and the secondary. 

• Like 3

I have 9 wins. I think we'll do about as well as last year with Richardson on a rookie year essentially. If we sign a solid secondary option like Simmons, Diggs, or Howard, then I may bump up my prediction to 10 or 11 wins.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I'm going with 12.  Just not sure about that Bears game???

Why are you not sure about the Bears game? I don’t think Caleb Williams is anything to worry about the third game of the season.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Moe said:

Why are you not sure about the Bears game? I don’t think Caleb Williams is anything to worry about the third game of the season.

I was thinking the same thing, when I first read that I thought maybe he was being sarcastic. Bears will be one of our easier opponents IMO.

• Like 1

Really excited about this year, excited to see what Steichen can do with this explosive offense. SO MUCH POTENTIAL!!!! 

My projected win total is 10, however, if it goes under that I think it would drop to about 7 or 8.

I say 8.  I think the floor is 5 and the ceiling 10.   This will still basically be richardsons rookie year and I think he will still be a little inconsistent. I see him having a season much like stroud did last year.  We are a better team than last year but our schedule is tougher than last year as well. I see us going 8wins 9 losses. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

12-5  - sticking with that.  Only adjustments I would make are those resulting from camp/preseason injuries.

Love the optimism! Having basically all 1PM games is nice too. Our guys can get into a nice groove with a consistent schedule. Funny enough I'm happy we don't have a Thursday Night Football game, I have a very small sample size of NFL players I've spoken with in life, but it's been pretty unanimous that it's their least favorite part of the season if scheduled when I've asked them about it. 

• Like 1

I don't what is worse, the Jets having 6 primetime games or Scottie Scheffler getting arrested by a bunch of power tripping cops so they can make news. Scheffler is the #1 player in the world, playing in a major worth millions of dollars that has tee times that need to be met, he had the credential to go by traffic and enter the Golf course. This is why cops get a bad name. 

• Like 2

I think they win 6-9 games. So I guess the likelihood is less than 9 wins. 

I just think this schedule will play out much tougher. And even a 9-win season would be akin to a 2-3 game improvement over last season IMO. So I think it's a 6-7 win floor with 8-9 wins, on paper.

• Like 1

I picture a plethora of 70 yard moonshots for tds. 

Steichen can coach us to 10+ wins even with what I see as a tougher schedule. Can the o-line limit penalties, and can the D win the turnover battle?

8 wins is my guess.

If Gonclaves raises our RG play and we have a healthy season, 11 wins would be a great season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moe said:

Bears went 7-6 over their last 13 games last season. They have a top 5 defense. And they added Keenan Allen and Rome Odunze to their WR group. I know Caleb is a rookie, but he's the best QB prospect in recent years.

They should be pretty good.

• Like 2

There are 6 games that they ought to win:  Bears, Steelers, Vikings, Jets, Patriots, Giants.

There are 3 games they will absolutely lose:  at Texans, Lions, Bills.

Possible to win both home and away vs Titans, and split with the other divisional teams.

I think the season comes down to 4 games:  home opener vs Texans, at Broncos, home vs Dolphins, and season ending home vs Jags.  For both total wins and tie breakers.

I predict 10 wins and a playoff berth.  Barely.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

There are 6 games that they ought to win:  Bears, Steelers, Vikings, Jets, Patriots, Giants.

There are 3 games they will absolutely lose:  at Texans, Lions, Bills.

Possible to win both home and away vs Titans, and split with the other divisional teams.

I think the season comes down to 4 games:  home opener vs Texans, at Broncos, home vs Dolphins, and season ending home vs Jags.  For both total wins and tie breakers.

I predict 10 wins and a playoff berth.  Barely.

CHI and PIT and are just a 2 pt and .5 pt dog, respectively, on the road against Indy. Colts are a 1 pt underdog on the road at MIN. Those are basically coin flips. 

And the Colts are 4 pt dogs going into MetLife against the Jets. 

It's all on paper at this point and injuries will play a role, but I would say the Colts ought to win 3-4 of them, but not all 6.

11-5

1Sept. 8vs. Texans  L

2Sept. 15at. Packers W

3Sept. 22vs. Bears W

4Sept. 29vs. Steelers W 

5Oct. 6at. Jaguars L

6Oct. 13at. Titans W

7Oct. 20vs. Dolphins L

8Oct. 27at. Texans L

9Nov. 3at. Vikings W

10Nov. 10vs. Bills L

11Nov. 17at. Jets W

12Nov. 24vs. Lions L

13Dec. 1at. Patriots W

15Dec. 15at. Broncos W

16Dec. 22vs. Titans W

17TBDat. Giants W

18TBDvs. Jaguars W

12 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

11-5

1Sept. 8vs. Texans  L

2Sept. 15at. Packers W

3Sept. 22vs. Bears W

4Sept. 29vs. Steelers W 

5Oct. 6at. Jaguars L

6Oct. 13at. Titans W

7Oct. 20vs. Dolphins L

8Oct. 27at. Texans L

9Nov. 3at. Vikings W

10Nov. 10vs. Bills L

11Nov. 17at. Jets W

12Nov. 24vs. Lions L

13Dec. 1at. Patriots W

15Dec. 15at. Broncos W

16Dec. 22vs. Titans W

17TBDat. Giants W

18TBDvs. Jaguars W

I'm countin' 11-6 there chief. 

22 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I'm countin' 11-6 there chief. 

Sorry, still adjusting to the 17 game schedule :)

Wins

Indianapolis Colts

Win Total: under 8.5 (-120)

Make Playoffs: +150

Win Division: +320

Win Conference: +3000

Win Super Bowl: +5000

Colts' complete 2024 NFL schedule

The return of Anthony Richardson, along with some great new pieces (AD Mitchell, Laiatu Latu), creates a ton of upside for this young team. The Colts' hardest four-game stretch comes in the middle of the season (Dolphins, at Texans, at Vikings, Bills), with a trip to the Jets and a home game against the Lions immediately following. That's a lot of different playing styles they'll need to adjust to over a six-week period. The good news: My models have Indy favored in each of its final four games of the campaign (at Broncos, Titans, at Giants, Jaguars).

• Like 2

I'm saying less than 9, but I hope I'm wrong of course. This will be an "easy" team to coach because no one is too comfortable in their position, except JT, Pittman, Q and Buckner. Also, offense and defense are installed but not "tired". If Steichen can just get everyone pulling in the same direction, the rookies do well, and the second and third year guys make the leap, 10-11 wins is possible. 

Several picking less than 9. That tells me 2 things, those voters don't have faith in AR being any good, and Shane not being a good coach. Shane won 9 games last season with average QB play (Minshew wasn't bad at all but wasn't great either) and poor Secondary play, could have been 10 and the Division Title had we sealed the deal vs Houston. The over/under for the Colts is 8.5 on the Caesars books. I put $200 on the Colts and took the over. The absolute worse we will do is go 9-8. Flacco could even win us some games if AR is out. Shane is too good of coach to go below .500. We could easily win our last 5 games, look at the schedule, worse will be 4 out of 5.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Several picking less than 9. That tells me 2 things, those voters don't have faith in AR being any good, and Shane not being a good coach. Shane won 9 games last season with average QB play (Minshew wasn't bad at all but wasn't great either) and poor Secondary play, could have been 10 and the Division Title had we sealed the deal vs Houston. The over/under for the Colts is 8.5 on the Caesars books. I put $200 on the Colts and took the over. The absolute worse we will do is go 9-8. Flacco could even win us some games if AR is out. Shane is too good of coach to go below .500. We could easily win our last 5 games, look at the schedule, worse will be 4 out of 5.

I think most like Anthony and think he has potential. But they're reserved because of injury concerns. This is the year he can alleviate those concerns. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I think most like Anthony and think he has potential. But they're reserved because of injury concerns. This is the year he can alleviate those concerns. 

I get that but Flacco is still a great backup if AR does miss time. Shane is in the category of Good Coach already. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I get that but Flacco is still a great backup if AR does miss time. Shane is in the category of Good Coach already. 

Who knows how much Joe has left in the tank. In all honesty I hope we don't see him at all this season. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Joe Flacco Thumbs Up GIF by Baltimore Ravens

I'm very interested to see what happens with Watson. The Browns basically shipped off the threats to him and are putting the ball in his court. I feel like if he doesn't play much this year they might take a page off the Broncos book and show him the door. 

Dude's getting paid bank and has played 12 total games since 2020!

• Like 2