Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

We'll stop at Saints or Colts pick..

Colts GM already PMed about going to be unavailable, so we'll let him pick during the day

With that! Good night see you all tomorrow 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

Great pick

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Ravens select RB Isaac Guerendo at 147

Who is that?

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

We'll stop at Saints or Colts pick..

Colts GM already PMed about going to be unavailable, so we'll let him pick during the day

Resume tomorrow??

• Like 1

The rest of the 5th round:

151 Indianapolis Colts

152 Washington Commanders

153 Jacksonville Jaguars

154 Los Angeles Rams

155 Los Angeles Rams

156 Cleveland Browns

157 New England Patriots

158 Miami Dolphins

159 Kansas City Chiefs

160 Buffalo Bills

161 Pittsburgh Steelers

162 Arizona Cardinals

163 Buffalo Bills

164 Detroit Lions

165 Baltimore Ravens

166 New York Giants

167 Minnesota Vikings

168 New Orleans Saints

169 Green Bay Packers

170 New Orleans Saints

171 Pittsburgh Steelers

172 Philadelphia Eagles

173 Kansas City Chiefs

174 Dallas Cowboys

175 New Orleans Saints

176 Denver Broncos

Sixth Round

177 Minnesota Vikings

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I don't think @chad72 is free...

Who should we go for Carolina Panthers?

They've 2 picks next

Sorry man, I’ve just not been into it this year, too much going on. I’d suggest you guys finish out the Lions and Panthers if I’m not around, like you’ve been doing.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Sorry man, I’ve just not been into it this year, too much going on. I’d suggest you guys finish out the Lions and Panthers if I’m not around, like you’ve been doing.

Lions and Panthers forfeit their remaining picks to the Broncos and Chiefs! I call dibs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

So we thinking of going for all 7 rounds this year or calling it good after round 5?

I think we can go for a vote on who'd like to go for rounds 6 and 7, and if the available GMs are okay with it, we shall do it, and pick consensus pick for GMs who couldn't do these rounds.

We don't have to include in mentions the GMs who don't want this dragged on, so they won't get any notifications further. 

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I think we can go for a vote on who'd like to go for rounds 6 and 7, and if the available GMs are okay with it, we shall do it, and pick consensus pick for GMs who couldn't do these rounds.

We don't have to include in mentions the GMs who don't want this dragged on, so they won't get any notifications further. 

This works better than my idea. I'm up for a vote.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Yoshinator said:

For real though, if @chad72 wants to stop drafting, we could set up a trade for the Broncos and Chiefs where they trade a future 5th for the remaining 6th and 7th of the Lions and Panthers.

We'll keep it at it is, I think the available GMs will need to take additional teams anyway, if we're doing Rounds 6 and 7.

• Like 1

@Yoshinator @ColtsGermany @stitches @Defjamz26 @Solid84 @coltsfanej @Archer @SaturdayAllDay @John Hammonds @PRnum1 @CR91 @TomDiggs @funktacious2 @RollerColt @csmopar @jvan1973 @Hark @runthepost @Mike06181 @danlhart87 

Hi All

Some GMs have expressed desire to go on until the end of Round 7 of the Draft.

If you're not interested to go beyond Round 5, which will complete tomorrow, you don't have to respond this message. Those who are interested can state you're up for continuing until Round 7.

If enough members are interested, in participating for their teams, and perhaps taking additional teams vacated by GMs for rounds 6 and 7, we shall move forward.

If we conduct this Mock Draft until the end of Round 7, we'll get it done by Friday evening at the latest. 

All of You might not have to be online during draft hours, and you could just send the picks in advance if you'd prefer to do so.

Let us know your preferences. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@Yoshinator @ColtsGermany @stitches @Defjamz26 @Solid84 @coltsfanej @Archer @SaturdayAllDay @John Hammonds @PRnum1 @CR91 @TomDiggs @funktacious2 @RollerColt @csmopar @jvan1973 @Hark @runthepost @Mike06181 @danlhart87 

Hi All

Some GMs have expressed desire to go on until the end of Round 7 of the Draft.

If you're not interested to go beyond Round 5, which will complete tomorrow, you don't have to respond this message. Those who are interested can state you're up for continuing until Round 7.

If enough members are interested, in participating for their teams, and perhaps taking additional teams vacated by GMs for rounds 6 and 7, we shall move forward.

If we conduct this Mock Draft until the end of Round 7, we'll get it done by Friday evening at the latest. 

All of You might not have to be online during draft hours, and you could just send the picks in advance if you'd prefer to do so.

Let us know your preferences. 

I'll continue through round 7. My knowledge in the last 2 rounds is less than the first 5, but I'll do my best if anyone else wants to play.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yoshinator said:

Lions and Panthers forfeit their remaining picks to the Broncos and Chiefs! I call dibs!

I will continue to draft for lions  and i am good doing 7 rds.

lions

cowboys

rams 

and whatever other teams you need me for

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If others want to continue I will as well, but I may or may not be available the rest of this week due to timing for the local track and field meets. If I’m not around you can just go BPA for Cincy and the Chargers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Solid84 said:

I'd love to, but the late nights are beginning to catch up and I think I'm going to have to bow out after the 5th.

You don't have to be online, you can send the preferred list of players or advise which position to go for BPA, for each draft pick in later rounds. If you wish to do so, you could so you don't have to stay awake late at night. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

I can’t go to round 7. What I can do is just send a list of players to target for each round and if the player is gone, to get the next best guy at that position.

7 hours ago, RollerColt said:

If others want to continue I will as well, but I may or may not be available the rest of this week due to timing for the local track and field meets. If I’m not around you can just go BPA for Cincy and the Chargers.

Exactly, just send the list of preferred players (10 or 15 players to cover all rounds if you would like) or give directions on which position group needs to be addressed in particular order. That way, you don't have to be available during draft hours, if you couldn't. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

You don't have to be online, you can send the preferred list of players or advise which position to go for BPA, for each draft pick in later rounds. If you wish to do so, you could so you don't have to stay awake late at night. 

I’ll make a list for the 6th and 7th rounds then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1