Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

2 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Wrestling was huge here as well especially during the Monday night wars

I was watching heavily in the mid to late 90s. Loved that era. Got on TV on WCW when Goldberg won the WCW US Title from Raven. Had a Goldberg sign. Was 10 I believe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Think we have our coach of the year winner

I think they may have voted on that before the playoffs. No?

Most teams hire offensive-minded head coaches. Ryans was a defensive-minded coach. Hopefully teams will now give defensive coaches more opportunities to be head coaches.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Houston is sending Browns home, then they have their first round draft pick too. Also, early day 3 draft pick from Browns to boot.

Browns could've waited one or two more years to spend such draft capital in drafting Stroud or any QB in upcoming draft classes. 

How many first round picks do the Texans have next year?

Just now, IinD said:

Basically my buddy busting my chops saying Stroud is definitely the better QB in the division and we picked the wrong guy .

Nah. Still very early. Let’s come back to this in a year or two. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Were there Colts fans that wanted Stroud? It seems most wanted AR or Levis. It seemed that S2 test (or whatever you call it) and something Stroud said turned Colts fans off.

Colts fans(and Ballard) became too infatuated with the whole Hurts/Eagles thing and may regret it for the next 15 years.  Throwing the ball from the pocket like Peyton did was no longer cool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KB said:

Crazy how that one bad call changed it for so many. They could of been saved this embarrassment had the league not mess that up. Crazy.

Actually, I think if that call didn't happen and the rest of the season remained the same. We would be going against the Texans again right now.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The sad thing is colts are going to have to play catch up with Texans next year. Richardson is basically repeating his rookie year while stroud has had a full season.

Colts secondary is not good enough. We need vets in the secondary.

He has had a few games of experience and nearly a full season of sitting and learning. Maybe not ideal, but not wasted. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dobbinblitz said:

The Chiefs- Dolphins matchup - exclusive to Peacock streaming is a big time slight to the majority of fans who have supported the NFL for the last 17 weeks.

I'm actually having that conversation with a friend now. It's terrible. Dumb move by the NFL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

My buddy texts me (NYG fan)... Somebody picked the wrong QB (colts)... Lol.

Hopefully not...

Colts didn’t have a chance unless they had moved up with the Bears. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

I got that.  But, was Stroud available when the Colts picked…no.  Heh

That's true, but Carolina made it clear they were open for business, and the deal would have been less than they paid the Bears.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The sad thing is colts are going to have to play catch up with Texans next year. Richardson is basically repeating his rookie year while stroud has had a full season.

Colts secondary is not good enough. We need vets in the secondary.

Im looking forward to you guys coming up to Lambeau next year. That will be a fun game.

• Like 1