Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

6 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

I'm excited to watch the AFCS going forwaRD

You sound like me. I am excited to see the NFCN teams, even though my team is the only ones without a young QB. Maybe the Vikes can draft a QB this year. :)

• Like 1

Just now, OLD FAN MAN said:

i am for the texans i want the afc south to show big

Not I. They’ll never stop drooling over Stroud. Then? AR has to play in his shadow until he proves he can be on the same level. I Don't want that lol. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, adubb84 said:

Not I. They’ll never stop drooling over Stroud. Then? AR has to play in his shadow until he proves he can be on the same level. I Don't want that lol. 

AR can play in Stroud’s shadow (albeit very well) and the colts can still beat the Texans in the division. They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

I like being the underdog. No pressure, lots of fuel. 

• Like 2

Just now, adubb84 said:

ar will show up, it will be like brady and peyton again

Stroud is a perfect example of Why you do whatever is necessary to go get your QB . Stroud has already elevated the Houston franchise and players will want to come there. I will be extremely disappointed if Ballard follows his usual script of 3rd wave FA’s and a RAS mania draft this offseason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Stroud is playing like Peyton played vs Broncos in that playoff game and that was Peyton’s 6th year. He’s making all the right reads and throws 

I've been cautious saying it out loud but that's who he reminds me of. Young Peyton with mobility tuned up a notch.

The only reason I'm not sad is because we have a QB that's an even bigger problem IMHO

• Like 2

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

He is still bad.

there is a reason that Jim Schwartz has underwhelmed in the playoffs. Tom Brady threw for 405 yards and three touchdowns vs Schwartz D in that Super Bowl versus the Eagles and if not for  Foles scoring 41, the patriots would have won that Super Bowl.

Just now, Dobbinblitz said:

Stroud is a perfect example of Why you do whatever is necessary to go get your QB . Stroud has already elevated the Houston franchise and players will want to come there. I will be extremely disappointed if Ballard follows his usual script of 3rd wave FA’s and a RAS mania draft this offseason.

To be fair, the Texans didn’t “do everything necessary”. 

They sat back at 2, while the Panthers threw everything and the sink at moving up to get Young. 

• Like 3