Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

I sure hope the browns kill the Texans today.

Also I want dolphins to eradicate the chiefs.

I also want the Steelers to get their butts kicked by the Bills.

I don’t like the packers or the cowboys but I’d just rather see the cowboys lose.

I want the lions to beat the rams and they are my hope for the Super Bowl champs.

i don’t care for the bucs or the eagles but id rather see the eagles lose.

who is everyone else rooting for this weekend ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sb41champs said:

Who I think will win (as opposed to who I HOPE will win):

Houston Texans

Kansas City Chiefs

Buffalo Bills

Dallas Cowboys

Los Angeles Rams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

So who do you want to win?

53 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I want the Texans for sure because Browns only beat us because refs fouled up that game, NFL s if correct outcome we win division and browns finish 10-7 (7-5 afc and out of the playoffs).

I get the point of view there…but I can’t cheer for the texans after they knocked us out and especially because I think a loss would be good to humble the Stroud crowd.

I like Detroit, but I wagered a small amount on the Rams. I get a higher payout with the Rams winning and I also have a feeling they will take it.  If I'm wrong, it doesn't matter as I always bet an amount I can afford to lose. 

I hope Stroud does well in his playoff debut. I'm not a fan of Cleveland but I like to see Flacco playing well. I'm expecting it to be a good game. 

I think Westwood One radio broadcasts the Dolphins-Chiefs game. I can listen to it through my laptop. 

• NFLfan pinned and featured this topic

I am kinda rooting for the Texans.     Give them a higher...uh.. lower.. draft pick.   You know the thing   But I would like to see what  Clevelands D can do to rattle CJ.   And hopefully Ballard sees some things for our D 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

I am kinda rooting for the Texans.     Give them a higher...uh.. lower.. draft pick.   You know the thing   But I would like to see what  Clevelands D can do to rattle CJ.   And hopefully Ballard sees some things for our D 

I can’t do it.. I want the stroud crowd hushed

49 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Great! Hope the eagles lose hehe 😊 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bills and Steelers is being moved to Monday at 430

Surprised they are not moving the Chiefs game as well. You would think bitter cold is more unsafe than a bunch of snow. NFL continues to get soft. 20 years ago none of these weather games would be messed with.

14 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bills and Steelers is being moved to Monday at 430

Where did you get that information? The NFL website says that the game is still being played Sunday. I haven't heard anything different. 

7 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Where did you get that information? The NFL website says that the game is still being played Sunday. I haven't heard anything different. 

Twitter is always light years ahead of the NFL website

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Surprised they are not moving the Chiefs game as well. You would think bitter cold is more unsafe than a bunch of snow. NFL continues to get soft. 20 years ago none of these weather games would be messed with.

Thr bills game is not be postponed because of snow. It’s the travel advisory and people are not allowed on roads. Just cold in KC.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

If no one could go to the stadium. I'm sure they would move the game

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Thr bills game is not be postponed because of snow. It’s the travel advisory and people are not allowed on roads. Just cold in KC.

That makes a lot more sense. Still never seemed to stop them for the previous 50 years. Its just recently they started doing this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Ballard looks to be operating from his personal draft guide he put together.

You know, the one last updated in 2014. He can now sit at home with the kids and wait for the RAS scores to arrive. Spice it now and then with listening to a little table pounding to keep the staff interested.

Gus and his "old boys" gotta prop their feet up too, so we don't need to be changing things around now do we!

46 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Anyone remember this happened last year and they didn’t post pone the game. It was a disaster in Buffalo.

Not unexpected really.  After so much loss of life last year it was the prudent call.  The safety of everyone should come first.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

The NFL is ruining the NFL. 2017 Colts/Bills in a blizzard was awesome!

I was there and it was fun.  And believe it or not the Bills don’t play in many snow games.  Luck of the schedule maybe.  But since 2017 the blizzards have become worse with more heavy winds.  And last year’s high death toll makes everyone extra cautious.  Still can’t believe they’re not putting a dome on the new stadium.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IndyD4U said:

This is done more for the safety of the fans who may be traveling to the game or going out to watch the game, not necessarily for player safety or to ruin the product on the field.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I was there and it was fun.  And believe it or not the Bills don’t play in many snow games.  Luck of the schedule maybe.  But since 2017 the blizzards have become worse with more heavy winds.  And last year’s high death toll makes everyone extra cautious.  Still can’t believe they’re not putting a dome on the new stadium.  

Or at least a retractable roof.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Who I think will win (as opposed to who I HOPE will win):

Houston Texans

Kansas City Chiefs

Buffalo Bills

Dallas Cowboys

Los Angeles Rams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

These are good picks.

I think the eagles beat the bucs.

I'm also rooting for Stroud. Looking forward to see him play.

I'm rooting for the Lions this weekend. I can't believe they have won only 1 playoff game in over 50 years. Can that be true?!!

I saw when they last won. I was young in my NFL fandom. The Lions had some good players tthen. I believe Barry Sanders, Herman Moore, Chris Spielman, Mel Gray ?, Brett Perriman ?, Robert Porcher? Johnny Morton?. I think they were on that team. I would love to see this Lions team win a Super Bowl. But that would mean that since becoming a fan, only the Vikings would not have made the Super Bowl among NFC teams. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IndyD4U said:

I agree.  They are ruining it in many ways for me.   I would love to watch the Miami/KC game but there is no way it will force me to subscribe to a pay service.  A chance of a immediate classic game thrown out the window.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I agree.  They are ruining it in many ways for me.   I would love to watch the Miami/KC game but there is no way it will force me to subscribe to a pay service.  A chance of a immediate classic game thrown out the window.

I'm going to watch the game on dofu

26 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What happened?

Philadelphia happened.

A growing segment of that fanbase want him gone. They think he mishandled AJ Brown. They think Steichen was the mastermind behind the offense. The Eagles have faced the ol rumored SB loser syndrome where the next season they're just a shell of themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

Philadelphia happened.

A growing segment of that fanbase want him gone. They think he mishandled AJ Brown. They think Steichen was the mastermind behind the offense. The Eagles have faced the ol rumored SB loser syndrome where the next season they're just a shell of themselves.

Alot of fans complained about the mastermind on the 4th and 1 call

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

Philadelphia happened.

Agree he could be in trouble if exits early and I’ve said it before so could McDermott of the Bills.  A lot expected from both teams.  I will say I think the delay in Buffalo helps the Bills.  The better the elements are the better for them and their offense.

• Like 1