Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyler Goodson

joeb

8 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I am still confused how him and Serman looked that good.

Goodson is good, been singing his praises for weeks here. All Big 10 at Iowa, great Ras score the kid can play. Packers fans thought they had something and werent happy he was let go. Their loss our gain.

• Like 6

Steelers run D was suspect coming in, and our OL put on a show. Goodson and probably most 2nd and 3rd string RBs on most rosters would have benefited from the way our OL dominated, IMO. The runs to the outside, those split second decisions, that’s what I liked from him

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Steelers run D was suspect coming in, and our OL put on a show. Goodson and probably most 2nd and 3rd string RBs on most rosters would have benefited from the way our OL dominated, IMO. The runs to the outside, those split second decisions, that’s what I liked from him

Hammer to nail on that statement.  Lights out performance from the OLine once they got it going.  Geez, they were awesome today!  The one drive with 12(?) consecutive runs was a thing of beauty.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts might have to sign him to the 53 or he might be taken off the PS.

He's been elevated the max 3 times so will be signed to the active roster this week. Fun fact in HS he led his team North Gwinett to the Georgia state title,  his best friend whom  often spent the nights at his house was the team's WR a guy by the name of Josh Downs......yep

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Goodson ran hard and fast at Iowa (unfortunately where I reside now) and I always thought he'd be a good third down, change of pace back in the NFL. GB signed and released him last year and pretty sure the coaches saw those abilities in him and snapped him up.

We have a very good running back problem with depth at this point. Not even counting Evan Hull at this point.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Goodson ran hard and fast at Iowa (unfortunately where I reside now) and I always thought he'd be a good third down, change of pace back in the NFL. GB signed and released him last year and pretty sure the coaches saw those abilities in him and snapped him up.

We have a very good running back problem with depth at this point. Not even counting Evan Hull at this point.

He ran hard until his final season.  The Hawkeyes oline was bad that year.  He took too many losses dancing in the backfield. He was inconsistent that year. The bad oline play just took a toll on him. It lowered his draft stock. Looks like he’s back to running hard again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

He ran hard until his final season.  The Hawkeyes oline was bad that year.  He took too many losses dancing in the backfield. He was inconsistent that year. The bad oline play just took a toll on him. It lowered his draft stock. Looks like he’s back to running hard again. 

I remember a lot of friends talking bad about him but if we're being honest I am usually just watching the game to chill with the boys and drink..........didn't much care about the outcome. When in Rome......

8 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

Hull will be why we don't keep Moss next year I think. Possible they could keep all 3 though. Hull at the very least is leverage