Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans post game reaction

GoColts8818

Great win...lot of ebbs and flows during the game, but in the end, the team did a great job of being resilient, continuing to keep battling and taking their swings and eventually it led to the OT win.  

- Fitting that Pittman caught the game winning TD as I thought it was one of his finest games as a Colt.  He had 11 receptions, but I am figuring at least 5 of them were on 3rd downs. I can't remember him not catching to a ball that he was targeted on that was within his catch radius.  He did an excellent job of matching the physicality the Titans typically play with.  

- Minshew put it together at the end when the team needed him to, but he can also be extremely frustrating at times.  If he played with a little less skittishness whenever pressure is applied in the pocket and cut out the wasted time, motion spent running in circles or into his own lineman and instead stepped out of the pocket decisively into whatever space is there outside of the tackles, his overall numbers, effectiveness would improve.  

- Hats off to the special teams specifically punt rush.  To have two punt blocks (yes, I understand the 2nd one was technically a fumble) in a game is something...to have them on back to back punts in the 2nd half has to be unprecedented.  Outside of the game winning drive in OT, those plays won the game for us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

You know, even if Richardson never gets healthy again and never even touches a football again I’m glad we didn’t end up with this *. Hopkins should have popped his dumb * in the mouth over this one, right there on the spot. He’s chirping at a Hall of Fame WR because he didn’t catch a pass that was so far out of bounds Hopkins would have needed arms 7 feet long to haul in. 

And this wasn’t the start of the discourse, he was talking % before the commercial that preceded this moment. 

Get over yourself. You’re not that good, and the throw absolutely sucked. Shut up, and sit down. 

Talking to a Hall of Famer like that isn't wise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

You know, even if Richardson never gets healthy again and never even touches a football again I’m glad we didn’t end up with this *. Hopkins should have popped his dumb * in the mouth over this one, right there on the spot. He’s chirping at a Hall of Fame WR because he didn’t catch a pass that was so far out of bounds Hopkins would have needed arms 7 feet long to haul it in. 

And this wasn’t the start of the discourse, he was talking % before the commercial that preceded this moment. 

Get over yourself. You’re not that good, and the throw absolutely sucked. Shut up, and sit down. 

I don’t think this is anything bad. Seems some here forget the squabbles manning had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

As Colts fans it's time to bend the knee to the stache and pledge our loyalty to him

kneel tyrion lannister GIF by Game of Thrones

Throw in a potential win against our always kryptonite Pittsburgh Steelers and he deserves a statue next to Peyton.. Lol

• Like 2

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t think this is anything bad. Seems some here forget the squabbles manning had.

Levis is playing his what fourth game? He doesn't have the clout to talk to a HOFer like that.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

most of us were melting down

It's pretty hard to get the blocked punts they got and lose, and they almost accomplished it.

Add an INT at midfield you decided to hand right back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I was thinking the same thing! A lot of people here will look for a reason to knock Levis. If Richardson did that, they would say he is being the leader of the team.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He outplayed Will Levis today and it wasn't even close. All I care about is this year. Who cares about next year. Every year is different. Enjoy the moment.

At this rate of Colts games, some of us may be gone from heart attacks come next season. Just enjoy every minute of the cardiac colts while we are blessed to have them. 

• Like 4

Just now, husker61 said:

you don’t know what was said, it could be he ran the wrong rout.

If he ran the wrong route then Levis has even less to chirp about because he absolutely % the bed with the throw. You want your WR to catch a ball?

Throw it where it can actually be caught. Not 7 feet out of bounds. 

This is not rocket science. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1