Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Game #11 Buccaneers @ Colts, Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Bucs @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Baker Mayfield has not thrown more than 1 Interception in any game this year. How many times do you think the Colts defense will intercept him in this game?

2. 2. How do you believe Minshew will perform against this Tampa defense?

• He will play a near perfect game and will win this game for the Colts.
    • He will do just enough to win, but his stats won't be spectacular. .
    • He won't have to do much, as the defense and running game will win this one.
    • He will play so poorly that he may have to be replaced mid-game.
  3. 3. Will Taylor break 100 rushing yards?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2023 at 06:30 PM

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

recency bias. That missed fieldgoal at the end of half is on the mind. Going up 13 doesn’t change much. Why are we still passing so much? 

its not recency bias, he's done this like once a game

im also on here singing his praise all day, but please don't try and gaslight my observation, i know what im seeing

Just now, T-Cubed said:

Who was coach calling a "stupid MFer"?  At least that's what I read him saying.

I saw that too.  I’m thinking Minshew.  He’s gotta get that throw to Downs so he can run with it. Stop drifting on his throws. Stand and deliver. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

minshew’s decision making and turnovers have been so eerily similar to Carson Wentz. Big play capable- bone head decisions and tries to play hero ball (although not as often). Finish strong Colts. 

Yeah we’ve really come so far in two years haha

• Like 1

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

that was a no call though. Correct call. No way we get bailed out there. Had he caught it, it’s still a turnover on downs. (No pun intended Josh Downs ) 

That's not how it works.   Penalties need to be called regardless of down and distance 

• Like 3

Just now, AKB said:

its not recency bias, he's done this like once a game

im also on here singing his praise all day, but please don't try and gaslight my observation, i know what im seeing

#1, it absolutely was recency bias by Steichen. There’s no difference in missing a kick from the same spot as the first half and turning the ball over on downs. Steichen put a value on scoring, and potentially taking more time off the clock that was higher than punting the ball. A fieldgoal is still a 2 score game so they obviously valued a touchdown there versus risking another missed 58 yarder. Had gay hit the end of the half, they are kicking that fieldgoal.

#2 I’m not sure why you are attacking me for “gaslighting you.” You should learn about how analytics are used. They were definitely at play there, and the missed kick was factored in there (as it is in most games you are referring to him “doing it like once a game.”)  

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

#1, it absolutely was recency bias by Steichen. There’s no difference in missing a kick from the same spot as the first half and turning the ball over on downs. Steichen put a value on scoring, and potentially taking more time off the clock that was higher than punting the ball. A fieldgoal is still a 2 score game so they obviously valued a touchdown there versus risking another missed 58 yarder. Had gay hit the end of the half, they are kicking that fieldgoal.

#2 I’m not sure why you are attacking me for “gaslighting you.” You should learn about how analytics are used. They were definitely at play there, and the missed kick was factored in there (as it is in most games you are referring to him “doing it like once a game.”)  

i misunderstood you. 

• Like 1