NFLfan

Colts at Panthers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Panthers
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2023 at 06:15 PM

Just now, stitches said:

You cannot have the highest paid OL in the league and one of the highest paid RBs and to not get an inch of movement in such situations.

This should be a team strength, but we always fail those up the gut runs at the goal line. 

11 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:
14 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hust noticed there are only roughly 25 fans here today.    That’s about half of what we normally have.    How sad….

Might be related to fact there are like 5000 here at the game. We are everywhere in this stadium!!

• Thanks 2

Just now, Solid84 said:

This should be a team strength, but we always fail those up the gut runs at the goal line. 

I’m all for investing in the trenches, but it has to actually work. After 5 years, the DL (when healthy) is pretty potent. The OL peaked five years ago with Glow in the lineup, and has gone up and down since then, despite the heaps of money we’ve thrown at it.

Just now, chickenMan said:

I don’t get the QB sneak from the 2. That’s weird. Taylor second down call is fine. Bad, bad penalty on third. Third down play, Minshew falls all over himself. This team just can’t help themselves sometimes.

Yeah, I didn’t understand the purpose of the 1st down call there.  It was essentially a waste of a play considering they were more than a yard out and basically did nothing formation wise to disguise the intention to QB sneak

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

You cannot have the highest paid OL in the league and one of the highest paid RBs and to not get an inch of movement in such situations.

Yeah. 1st and goal from the 3 should be able to pound 4 straight times if that’s what it takes.  

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

I just don't know where to put the blame. It has been a problem for a while now... accross multiple HCs and OL coaches, The constant is the highly paid OLinemen on the interior where we are supposed to be really strong. 

• Like 1

Just now, SR711 said:

Yeah, I didn’t understand the purpose of the 1st down call there.  It was essentially a waste of a play considering they were more than a yard out and basically did nothing formation wise to disguise the intention to QB sneak

Only thing I can think of is that they were trying to get the play before the replay of the Pitt possible fumble??

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

Yeah that was a bad play call. I really like SS’s play calling and creativeness, but that was a bit too cute

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

I’m all for investing in the trenches, but it has to actually work. After 5 years, the DL (when healthy) is pretty potent. The OL peaked five years ago with Glow in the lineup, and has gone up and down since then, despite the heaps of money we’ve thrown at it.

I think the Oline was good up until and including 2020. But, the way the Oline and Dline were handled in ‘21 and the Oline in ‘22 was reason enough to fire Ballard. Mismanagement in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stitches said:

I just don't know where to put the blame. It has been a problem for a while now... accross multiple HCs and OL coaches, The constant is the highly paid OLinemen on the interior where we are supposed to be really strong. 

I think they probably just aren’t all that great