Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#6 Colts @ Jaguars, Oct. 15, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jags  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Zach Moss had 195 yards and 2 TDs in the last game. How many yards rushing and catching will Moss have in this game?

• Less than 75 yards
    • 75 to 150 yards
    • More than 150 yards
  2. 2. Gardner Minshew will have how many TDs (passing, rushing, and possibly catching) in this game?

3. 3. After this game, which team will lead the AFC South?

• The Colts
    • The Jaguars
    • The two teams will have the same record.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2023 at 05:10 PM

Just now, NFLfan said:

I was a bit surprised that folks thought Minshew was much better than Richardson who seemed to be doing so well for a rookie.

AR is what we need. Don’t get me wrong Minshew is great coming off the bench, but when teams prepare for him and take away the short passing his limitations really show. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, IndyEric07 said:

After they score here Im turning game off!

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

And there it is…..

I’ll definitely be leaving the forum for today. You know - for my mental well being lol. I’ll check in here and there. Pack it up fellas, turn off the lights. Parties over. Onto the browns at home. 

• Like 2

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Steichen play calling has been so horrendous  today. I am kind of shocked.

Let’s not forget Shane is a rookie HC too. He’s gonna have his own growing pains as well. This is the first game all year where I’ve been remotely disappointed by him. Bad days happen. Let’s see if it becomes a pattern 

• Like 5

Just now, rjbalchusa said:

This is ridiculous! Are we back to blaming coaching again? This fiasco makes me understand why people were so happy that Gus Bradley stayed around (sarcasm intended). Are there NO defensive coaches left in the NFL?

ballard seems to like the 4-3 cover 3 style

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

And there it is…..

I’ll definitely be leaving the forum for today. You know - for my mental well being lol. I’ll check in here and there. Pack it up fellas, turn off the lights. Parties over. Onto the browns at home. 

Goodbye GIF

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

And there it is…..

:no:

3 minutes ago, SR711 said:

This was/is the problem the minute AR went down.  I fully expected him to have some games like Minshew is having today. Heck even Manning had more than a few of those his rookie year in 1998.

The difference is that these types of games would serve as growing experiences that ultimately help him get to where you want him to be.

With Minshew, he is what he is at this point. If we don’t win, there is really to take away/build on.

Exactly this!