Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#5, Titans @ Colts, Sunday, October 8th, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Titans @ Colts  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Jonathan Taylor is back! He may or may not play. Who scores the first Colts offensive TD?

• Taylor
    • Another running back
    • A wide receiver or tight end
    • A QB (Richardson or Minshew)
    • The Colts will not score a TD on offense.
  2. 2. How many turnovers will the Colts defense have in this game?

• 1 to 2
    • More than 3
    • The Colts defense will not force a turnover.
  3. 3. And the winner will be

• The Colts
    • The Titans
    • This game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2023 at 05:10 PM

Just now, chad72 said:

Well Burrow did blow his knee season 1 and came back season 2. Let’s see how things go. Glad we have Minshew

maybe you guys dont know how the clavicle works. he cant raise his right arm right now, and it will be in a sling

Just now, Jackie Daytona said:

Us fans paid more for this stadium than any publicly subsidized stadium in history.  Can we demand drainage and grass *?!?

jim irsay  does what he wants almost every colt injury is at home on horrible turf .   the stiff turf blew out lewis knees three years in a row

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Pray it’s not a collarbone.

I will be shocked if he plays again this year. The way he was walking and holding his arm, I bet it is a broken collarbone. This is not good.

I will be shocked if he plays again this year. The way he was walking and holding his arm, I bet it is a broken collarbone. This is not good.

3 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Us fans paid more for this stadium than any publicly subsidized stadium in history.  Can we demand drainage and grass *?!?

There are definitely some field upgrades we need.  Some nice fake turf that had proven to reduce concussions. SpeedTurf I think

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I have the weirdest feeling right now... I'm just not excited anymore.. y'all wanna go 8-9 9-8 with Minshew? Goodness I feel like a terrible fan...

Don’t feel bad, I don’t blame you. Regardless of the result of this game it’s kind of hard to feel excited moving forward.

• Like 1