Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens post game thread

GoColts8818

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That catch by Pittman was pass interference.

Just now, cjwhiskers said:

I was screaming this. Even the safety play Gardner got face masked. Hey the refs were terrible but consistent at least. 

There was a PI non-call on Pittman in the first half as well. Plenty of mistakes by the refs.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Colts win, I don't want to hear how Ravens had injuries, that crap happens every time we have a bigtime win from the negative Nelly's = BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. They still had Lamar/were at home even, and we won with a backup QB and without Taylor The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- Jacks got their rear end dusted and so did the Titans, we are in 1st place in the South. 

Ravens fans are whinning about the end of the game like they didn't have multiple chances to win.

Next Time Chump GIF

35 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He had two plays he had a chance to end it. He ran out of bounds instead of running down field and then didn’t catch the one. He has to play more physical. Just look at the big catch by Pittman. 

Yeah, Pierce has to step up.  It's his 2nd year and the #2 WR on this team is his for the taking, and I'm just not seeing it yet.  I like what I'm seeing out of Downs more than Pierce.  Downs may end up being a bit of a steal.  

• Like 3

Just now, BigQ said:

The refs were bad but I’d rather them be bad and let them play rather than throwing 20 flags. 

That’s thing, I am not sure if it’s bad or they just let them play rather than throw a flag every play.  As long as they are consistent both ways I am fine with it and these guys were.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

You mean like the pass the Minshew dropped into his hands on the goalline and he even had caught until he let the defender rip it away? 

Speed and Franklin DO start.

True, but Moss also had a nice TD catch.  It wasn't an amazing catch or anything, but there are a lot of backs that would have screwed that up.  

• Like 2

Just now, Dobbinblitz said:

Bradley Blitzkrieg ~loved it!

Pressured Jackson almost 40% of snaps. After last week secondary held their own; Brents looks legit.

A lot of that was the Colts front four getting home without the blitz.  Still they did mix in a blitz here or there and it was just enough.  Having a front four that can collapse the pocket makes a world of difference.

Just now, kymd82222 said:

True, but Moss also had a nice TD catch.  It wasn't an amazing catch or anything, but there are a lot of backs that would have screwed that up.  

I was talking about Pierce not Moss.

10 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

It feels good finally beating Lamar especially after that embarrassing comeback a few years ago.

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

I haven't felt this good about a win in a long while. Baltimore is a very good team. I was shocked when they didn't bring Tucker back out there for 62 yard FG, he has made one from 66. I was like, thank you!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kymd82222 said:

Great toss by Minsh, though - with pressure in his face.  All Moss had to do was not telegraph the ball was coming and make the catch.  Minsh laid it right in there for him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Colts win, I don't want to hear how Ravens had injuries, that crap happens every time we have a bigtime win from the negative Nelly's = BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. They still had Lamar/were at home even, and we won with a backup QB and without Taylor The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- Jacks got their rear end dusted and so did the Titans, we are in 1st place in the South. 

Very true.  It's the NFL teams have injuries.  Hopefully we have AR back next week.  I like that they're being cautious with him and not doing what the Dolphins did with Tua. 

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I haven't felt this good about a win in a long while. Baltimore is a very good team. I was shocked when they didn't bring Tucker back out there for 62 yard FG, he has made one from 66. I was like, thank you!

I think you and I are the only ones that give this team a chance. This is a talented team. There will be a few on here with crow feathers sticking out of their mouths. I can't wait!

birds wings GIF

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, krunk said:

Defense stepped up and got them off the field like they did for most of the game.  That's what happened!

Glad to know. The damn app kept "optimizing video quality" when I was 10 ft from my router with 1GB down fiber. So I missed everything up until that Josh Downs first down. Was very confused.

7 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

A lot of that was the Colts front four getting home without the blitz.  Still they did mix in a blitz here or there and it was just enough.  Having a front four that can collapse the pocket makes a world of difference.

I was talking about Pierce not Moss.

Annnnnnddddd I'm an *.  Misread what you said.  My bad. 

11 minutes ago, kymd82222 said:

Yeah, Pierce has to step up.  It's his 2nd year and the #2 WR on this team is his for the taking, and I'm just not seeing it yet.  I like what I'm seeing out of Downs more than Pierce.  Downs may end up being a bit of a steal.  

Downs is a steal he is technically  better than Pittman and pierce coming out of college so am not really  surprised 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I think you and I are the only ones that give this team a chance. This is a talented team. There will be a few on here with crow feathers sticking out of their mouths. I can't wait!

birds wings GIF

I did pick the Ravens to win but you read my post well when I said I still think we have a good shot at winning. I remember when I picked us to beat KC in 2019, and people thought I was nuts. Well, we did. 

• Like 3