Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #2: Colts @ Texans, September 17, 2023, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Texans Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How will the Colts score their first TD?

• TD run
    • TD catch
    • Defensive TD (Pick-six, Fumble recovery for TD, etc)
    • Special Teams TD
    • The Colts will not score a TD
  2. 2. Who wins this game?

• Colts win
    • Texans win
    • Game ends in a tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2023 at 05:05 PM

3 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

Corners are 10 yards off the WR

good ol cover 2.  I can’t lie, I’d honestly do the same.  Let them keep checking down and don’t let them beat you deep.  Our problem is that our defensive backs arent good and our linebackers are mediocre in pass coverage.

so in this situation, cover 2 is the correct call defensively seeing as we’re up and also doubt stroud to beat us deep.  But our defensive backs aren’t good enough to play it.  

either risk being aggressive right now while the Texans are throwing and get beat deep, or play it safe with the cover 2, allow them to chew up clock, and keep everything in front of you.

• Like 1

Our secondary is young, this is going to be an interesting season, but I think fun year. We have a strong D front, 2 good QB's, and if Taylor does play, between he and Moss we should have a great running game. Everything is a learning process - AR needs to learn how to take hits better, our coach will learn different situations when they come and go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smittywerb said:

good ol cover 2.  I can’t lie, I’d honestly do the same.  Let them keep checking down and don’t let them beat you deep.  Our problem is that our defensive backs are good and our linebackers are mediocre in pass coverage.

so in this situation, cover 2 is the correct call defensively seeing as we’re up and also doubt stroud to beat us deep.  But our defensive backs aren’t good enough to play it.  

either risk being aggressive right now while the Texans are throwing and get beat deep, or play it safe with the cover 2, allow them to chew up clock, and keep everything in front of you.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Rigo sucks

game is not over, stroud can score fast against our prevent defense

• Like 1