Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 13 8-17 joint practice with Bears

Holder is not stupid! He knows his ticket is AR and a little bad press on him, literally after he is named the starter of the Franchise. Unitas, Jones, Manning, Luck. He will be the ultimate Enabler of AR, or his one way trip to cover the Calgary Flames will be granted. Stephen is a Phoenix, he rides peoples Coattail’s!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Field man . Been saying it for YEARS. It’s the turf

Not really sure what it is because our players seem to get injured playing on different turfs over the last 10 years really. During the Peyton era, all of our key players were able to stay healthy for the most part with the exception of Bob but that was more due to Bob's style of play. Peyton Saturday, Wayne, Harrison, Clark, Freeney, Mathis rarely missed any games in their primes. When Edge got injured, it was at KC.

Regarding Levis, Titans are saying it is a lower body injury as of now but didn't specify what it was. He left the field today walking gingerly.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not really sure what it is because our players seem to get injured playing on different turfs over the last 10 years really. During the Peyton era, all of our key players were able to stay healthy for the most part with the exception of Bob but that was more due to Bob's style of play. Peyton Saturday, Wayne, Harrison, Clark, Freeney, Mathis rarely missed any games in their primes. When Edge got injured, it was at KC.

Regarding Levis, Titans are saying it is a lower body injury as of now but didn't specify what it was. He left the field today walking gingerly.

Maybe players were just tougher 15/20 years ago homer simpson GIF

• Like 1

This new offense will take some getting used to by the players. Communication will get better with time. There's alot of work to do but this team seems to be hope for future seasons. At least from the pre-season lol.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KB said:

This new offense will take some getting used to by the players. Communication will get better with time. There's alot of work to do but this team seems to be hope for future seasons. At least from the pre-season lol.

I agree, but it doesn’t really help when our guys are getting injured left and right. 

Is it poor s&c during the off season or what’s up? I feel like this is our deal every pre-season. 

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Doubt colts starters will play Saturday either. See if Oline can heal up and play last game.

Guess you were right. Would have liked to see Fields get some PT. From the looks of it sounds like he had a decent practice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bearzzz said:

Guess you were right. Would have liked to see Fields get some PT. From the looks of it sounds like he had a decent practice.

Usually if one team says they aren’t playing starters the other won’t. We will see if Richardson gets any snaps. My guess they will all sit and then play last game.

3 hours ago, Solid84 said:

I agree, but it doesn’t really help when our guys are getting injured left and right. 

Is it poor s&c during the off season or what’s up? I feel like this is our deal every pre-season. 

I'd recommend you pick a secondary team to pay attention to. You might see that it's not just a Colts thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

The Samson Ebukam injury is a disaster if serious. We don’t have much depth at that RDE position behind him. I think Kareem and AQM are next.

I really like the Ebukam signing, I think he is an ascending player.

True. Hopefully the run D holds up...