Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsDude27

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

could they please speed up it's 03:02 am here in austria and I'm waiting for the Colts 3rd round pick :-)

Same here from Spain! :)

What does it mean when Mayock says the player is a "phone booth" player? Does that mean he is good in small spaces like at G and not so much when he plays at T?

maybe hes like clark kent one minute and superman the next? :lol:

you think we need Ta'amu/ NT before a cb ?.. we have a NT and Grigs has said he is a starter.. I think we need a CB before a NT.. I think if we get one next we would have a starter... possibly one in the 4th the way the draft is going, but I question if we would have a starting CB in the 4th

Lets recap this so far, Luck will be running for his life, cant stop the run, cant run the ball

I'm up after 3 am as well. Slept about 4 hours after the 1st round (which was over a little after 5 pm). Had to take a nap before the second day of the draft started :D

you think we need Ta'amu/ NT before a cb ?.. we have a NT and Grigs has said he is a starter.. I think we need a CB before a NT.. I think if we get one next we would have a starter... possibly one in the 4th the way the draft is going, but I question if we would have a starting CB in the 4th

our starting Corner was taken long ago with the Jenkins pick I think

No one is there to announce the Packers' pick...Ta'amu is ours! Actually, I should say Ta'amu will be there when we pick. Whether we take him or not is another story

BPAs from my point of view at the moment:

1: Rueben Randle, WR

2: Bobbie Massie, OT

3: Jayron Hosley, CB

4: Dwayne Allen, TE - With him available, I would have taken Janoris Jenkins or Cordy Glenn at no. 34!

What wide outs do u guys see that could develop to a number 1 that is left?

Just need to find a #2 wr IMO. Get Luck his #1 next year, theres should be some real good ones

What wide outs do u guys see that could develop to a number 1 that is left?

Randle is the best WR left, but I don't know if he can be a number 1. The potential is there and if he learns a lot from a guy like Wayne, he could be a very good WR

Maybe we take Allen guys. Just saying, Fleener and Allen

Could be very interesting actually. Move Fleener around, use his size/speed combo.

Get it through your skulls people Dwane allen and the rest of the TE are pure Garbage.

4.89 fourty hard dashes and either too skinny or non-traditional TE. Be happy we got Fleener and move on.