Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsDude27

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

KONZ is top center in the draft and definitely best player available. Many mocks had us taking him as first pick in second round. Kind of surprised Dallas didn't take him at 45.

some reaching going in this round for sure I believe, why the heck is Konz still on the board?!

some reaching going in this round for sure I believe, why the heck is Konz still on the board?!

I forgot all about Konz...I don't think he makes it past Detroit at 54

Dang I gotta admit since Jenkins went to Rams that was deflating, but cant be nearly as deflating as what Konz is going through at this point

Okay people,who are we hoping for in the 3rd?

I still have us going with Ta'amu...but it's hard to say with the way the draft is going so far. There is still a lot of good talent available and we don't know who will continue to fall

Center isn't always viewed as a skilled position nor brings too much excitement with few fans excited and wearing jersey of their center (except for Saturday of course). We obviously NEED a center with Saturday leaving and arrival of Luck. Just a perfect fit for us. I'm wanting to trade up to get him at this point.

Center isn't always viewed as a skilled position nor brings too much excitement with few fans excited and wearing jersey of their center (except for Saturday of course). We obviously NEED a center with Saturday leaving and arrival of Luck. Just a perfect fit for us. I'm wanting to trade up to get him at this point.

The Jets are much better with Mangold in there. And I agree, it's not a skill position and doesn't excite the fans, but it's still a very important position. Look at guys like Mangold and Pouncey

Oooooooooooooook I like Broyles but I didnt think it was a good idea in Detroit

Whew......was worried Konz would go to Lions. Don't think he will last ten more picks. Someone will grab him if we don't trade up.

Let's get our WRs tomorrow. WR is perhaps the deepest position in this draft. We have Fleener and Wayne. Have far more needs than WR in 3rd.

Should we trade up for WR R.Randle or wait til tomorrow to get some project receivers?

I would wait and keep the picks we have

Let's get our WRs tomorrow. WR is perhaps the deepest position in this draft. We have Fleener and Wayne. Have far more needs than WR in 3rd.

And Collie

Buddy of mine says Ta'amu reminds him of his Cowboys starting DT. Dominant.