Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsDude27

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

I believe the Luck era won't officially begin until some time in June because of Stanford's academic schedule

He technically can get around this. If the class(es) he's taking may semester classes then the day he's done with those he can fill out a form that basically has Stanford say he's basically done with school and all he needs to do is go to the graduation ceremony and it's ok for him do any work in the NFL that he needs to. It's like a high school football recruit graduating early and getting able to go to spring practices to the college they're going to.

Today is the day we have all been waiting for! The Luck Era will ofiicially begin around 8:05 tonight! :)

...or 7:05pm Central Standard Time!

Sweet

NFL Network just showed all the war room cams they have and the Colts were one of them. Nobody was in the room compared to every other team cam they had but I guess they don't need to be

Anyone know if the NFL.com/live stream is free and without country restrictions? Can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere.

My top 15 with no trade up which I doubt but w.e 1. Andrew Luck 2. Robert Griffin III 3. Morris Claiborne 4. Trent Richardson 5. Stephon Gilmore 6. Matt Kalil 7. Justin Blackmon 8. Ryan Tannehill 9. Fletcher Cox 10. Luke Kuechly 11. Dont’a Hightower 12. Michael Brockers 13. Reiff Riley 14. Mark Barron 15. Dre KirkPatrick

No Deion Sanders on the NFL Network booth.

Edit: Nevermind he's there

Sweet

NFL Network just showed all the war room cams they have and the Colts were one of them. Nobody was in the room compared to every other team cam they had but I guess they don't need to be

Heck they're probably sitting at Lucks table.

I wonder if our forums representative got to actually go to the draft and back to LOS?

Vikings got the browns picks in rounds 1 4 5 and 7 Cleveland gets #3 spot.. interesting.

I Know! i thought the browns would stay put but i guess when you need that gamechanger you get him! ala julio jones last year

Anyone know if the NFL.com/live stream is free and without country restrictions? Can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere.

I don't know about the country restriction but it is free. That is how I'm watching it.

OH MY GOD

They drafted Luck

He looks so happy though! Nice guy.

Yes. I think so.

They should leave the hugs for Mom, Dad, and Jules.

Unless the bear hug Uncle Roger and swing him around.

Yes. I think so.

Yes. I think so.

I can say with confidence there was not a soul on this planet who thought the Seahawks would draft Bruce Irvin in the first round 5 minutes before he was drafted. Leave it to the seahawks to once again reach really far on a player. Last year it was James Carpenter and this year it was Bruce Irvin. Let's not forget about the robbery and defacing public property that Bruce Irvin did haha. It only makes that pick even more lmao, more :facepalm:, more :( and just weird all together

I guess it didn't work out yesterday due to a server crash or something to that effect, but let's see if we can get the draft thread going again tonight for rounds 2 and 3. Regardless of who we pick, I'm excited to see Marvin again!

Can someone please post every pick. I'm going to be away from a TV or computer for awhile and would appreciate it if you did this for me. I'll follow the thread via smartphone but I'm in a Wi-Fi less area.@8:30 you can stop

I can say with confidence there was not a soul on this planet who thought the Seahawks would draft Bruce Irvin in the first round 5 minutes before he was drafted. Leave it to the seahawks to once again reach really far on a player. Last year it was James Carpenter and this year it was Bruce Irvin. Let's not forget about the robbery and defacing public property that Bruce Irvin did haha. It only makes that pick even more lmao, more :facepalm:, more :( and just weird all together

Pete Carroll continuing to reinforce the notion that he shouldn't be in the NFL

Can someone please post every pick. I'm going to be away from a TV or computer for awhile and would appreciate it if you did this for me. I'll follow the thread via smartphone but I'm in a Wi-Fi less area.@8:30 you can stop

Sure, consider it done