Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Luck era won't officially begin until some time in June because of Stanford's academic schedule

He technically can get around this. If the class(es) he's taking may semester classes then the day he's done with those he can fill out a form that basically has Stanford say he's basically done with school and all he needs to do is go to the graduation ceremony and it's ok for him do any work in the NFL that he needs to. It's like a high school football recruit graduating early and getting able to go to spring practices to the college they're going to.

My top 15 with no trade up which I doubt but w.e 1. Andrew Luck 2. Robert Griffin III 3. Morris Claiborne 4. Trent Richardson 5. Stephon Gilmore 6. Matt Kalil 7. Justin Blackmon 8. Ryan Tannehill 9. Fletcher Cox 10. Luke Kuechly 11. Dont’a Hightower 12. Michael Brockers 13. Reiff Riley 14. Mark Barron 15. Dre KirkPatrick

Sweet

NFL Network just showed all the war room cams they have and the Colts were one of them. Nobody was in the room compared to every other team cam they had but I guess they don't need to be

Heck they're probably sitting at Lucks table.

I can say with confidence there was not a soul on this planet who thought the Seahawks would draft Bruce Irvin in the first round 5 minutes before he was drafted. Leave it to the seahawks to once again reach really far on a player. Last year it was James Carpenter and this year it was Bruce Irvin. Let's not forget about the robbery and defacing public property that Bruce Irvin did haha. It only makes that pick even more lmao, more :facepalm:, more :( and just weird all together

I can say with confidence there was not a soul on this planet who thought the Seahawks would draft Bruce Irvin in the first round 5 minutes before he was drafted. Leave it to the seahawks to once again reach really far on a player. Last year it was James Carpenter and this year it was Bruce Irvin. Let's not forget about the robbery and defacing public property that Bruce Irvin did haha. It only makes that pick even more lmao, more :facepalm:, more :( and just weird all together

Pete Carroll continuing to reinforce the notion that he shouldn't be in the NFL