Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsDude27

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

I'd go Streeter or Ta'amu before Miller. I want Montee Ball next year

Welp...all the best CB are gone. If we pick a CB we better hope we get lucky. I did zero scouting on Hosely, Bentley and limited scouting on Boykin because of the Videos available,

according to Mel Kiper Bentley covers receivers just like janoris Jenkins he is just a tad bit undersized and from small school

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, April 28, 2012 - Duplicate Post
Hidden by Coltssouth, April 28, 2012 - Duplicate Post

How badly do you guys think the Saints will get booed when they go to make their pick?

I hope a lot! lol

Fleener is small and slow? Did u see stats? 4.45... Watch tape "break away speed" and is freakin tall!

Watch Sport Science episode on him too.

I AM SOLD. (drinking ALL the kool-aid...)

Fleener is small and slow? Did u see stats? 4.45... Watch tape "break away speed" and is freakin tall!

Don't let Sport Science fool you...not saying Fleener isn't a good athlete or a good TE, Sport Science just tends to be pseudo-science in my opinion

Fleener is 6'6 245lbs what u mean small..whoever that guy is that said that doesnt do his homework on prospects

Foles in the 3rd...interesting. They have Vick and Kafka...maybe they want to do Kolb 2.0 with this guy. Develop him, have him play in 2 games and be very underwhelming, but still hype him up like mad for some sucker team to fall for him and trade him away

Gavin you don't want Ball you want Marcus Lattimore

either one I like Lattimore just as much

I'm watching Moneyball right now but still keeping up on the picks. Tell me the fan reactions for the saints pick

I bet Saints go defense here its almost a lock with the losses they are gonna have on that side of the ball

I'm watching Moneyball right now bur still keeping up on the picks. Tell me the fan reactions for the saints pick

Nothing special. A few cheers and stuff

surprised, if they were going Defensive Tackle I thought they would have went Ta'amu or Chapman

Nothing special. A few cheers and stuff

Thanks

I was hoping everybody would boo even the commissioner

Yea ik... its like 1 minute of draft with 3 mins of commercial

All about money....

Thanks

I was hoping everybody would boo even the commissioner

Goodell came down pretty hard on them (though, it was deservedly so), so I don't think they would boo him. I'm sure if Payton or Loomis went up to announce the pick, they would get booed hard. And if Williams went up to do it, they might have needed some paramedics