Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsDude27

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

I didn't scout Bently or Jayron Hosely, can somebody tell me about them (I don't wanna hear what you read on si.com, have you seen them play?)

Now for the Seahawks....god help those poor people.....

No one can predict this pick. It'll be some 5th round prospect

LaMichael James from Oregon!!!!!

Make it happen.

Dedicated Colts Fan.

Fleener was a pretty terrible choice, but I guess we're left with nothing at TE anyway. Might as well get a guy who Luck will predictably throw to whenever he can, thus keying NFL defenses to where they can ball hawk.

Ravens and Patriots have had really good drafts thus far, and Denver may have gotten a sneaky good DT in Wolfe. Really long arms.

Alright guys I can watch all the picks now. Thanks I will forever be in debted to you

Fleener was a pretty terrible choice, but I guess we're left with nothing at TE anyway. Might as well get a guy who Luck will predictably throw to whenever he can, thus keying NFL defenses to where they can ball hawk.

Ravens and Patriots have had really good drafts thus far, and Denver may have gotten a sneaky good DT in Wolfe. Really long arms.

I wouldn't say he was a terrible choice. 2 picks in a row, we get the best player at the position and it fills a need. I think there were better prospects available, but I wouldn't say it was a terrible choice

Im still waiting for our starting nose tackle, surely its not Johnson and the way this is shaping up Luck is gonna be running for his life

Im still waiting for our starting nose tackle, surely its not Johnson and the way this is shaping up Luck is gonna be running for his life

Ta'amu in the 3rd. And our O-line is decent...better than advertised

Hahahaha!

Mayock: The downside is that he is allergic to contact

Eisen: HA! Can you take a Claritin for that?

Awkward silence ensues