Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'd be surprised if Jacoby is back at his current salary.  
    • I'd like to be a starter too and make starter money..... Heck, I'd  like to be a backup and make the minimum.  But guess what? It ain't going to happen. Not for me and a starting gig ain't going happen for him. Lol  
    • Not entirely fair.  Luck was coming off of over a year without playing any ball and virtually no preseason.  He had to get warmed up and expectations weren't that high early on from what I recall.  They knew it would take him a while to get going.  He did.  We have yet to see if Rivers will do the same.  I hope he does.
    • "The manner in which the Dolphins have handled Tagovailoa’s first year in the NFL ― bringing him along slowly rather than thrusting him immediately into action ― has drawn praise from across the NFL."   “They should write an NFL self-help book on how to handle a rookie quarterback, and (Dolphins head coach) Brian Flores should author it,” said Gil Brandt, the Hall of Fame front office executive who spent nearly 30 years with the Dallas Cowboys.   Ryan Fitzpatrick, Miami’s starting quarterback for the team’s first six games, was also lauded for his handling of the situation.   “There’s not a better QB to learn from and grow under than Ryan Fitzpatrick,” wrote Schefter on social media. “There’s also not a better QB to helping out any QB who replaced him.”   Flores was not under pressure to bring Tua in before he was deemed ready. After a bizarre NFL preseason, Flores must feel Tagovailoa is now ready to be initiated as the Dolphins franchise QB.
    • No way any team will acquire Brissett with thoughts of him being their starter. He may hookup somewhere as a 2nd/3rd stringer and inherit the starting job due to injury. But that would only be temporary until the starter came back or until season ends.
  • Members

• LJpalmbeacher2

LJpalmbeacher2 1,782

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 13,704

• Solon

Solon 582

• Hammer

Hammer 270

• BCoop

BCoop 424

• NewColtsFan