Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select QB Anthony Richardson Florida (merge)

danlhart87

8 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Not really. Most of those teams had young guys they want to see what they can do or they went in the veteran market. Now if young or stroud were available when those teams picked they might of took one of them. Richardson might of even been someone a team with a established vet might of took to sit behind the vet. There just wasn’t really a market for Levis after the colts and titans. Once you get past that top ten in the draft quarterbacks that are there still will drop to 2nd or 3rd round. 

Tampa, New Orleans, Seattle, Vegas, Pittsburgh all need a long term solution at qb and they all passed.   Those teams didn't think he was first round material 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Rams or 49ers, if they had a first round pick, would've drafted Levis, and that would've been the best fit for him in the whole NFL, IMO. 

Unfortunately for him, that didn't happen. 

If Titans had valued him highly, they'd have drafted him in Round 1. They did get him moving up later, but that would just be an experiment for this year. 

I think Titans would've an eye on the next draft class. 

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Im not exactly sure what you’re looking for from me?   Do I agree with Fluke about Grigson?    100 percent no.   Which surprises me a little, because that poster and I agree far more than we disagree.  

I can go into a very long and detailed case, I don’t think it’s very hard to make the opposite case.    But I want to make sure that’s what you’re asking.   So I’ll hold off until I understand what you’re looking for.  

I can’t go into great detail right now on moves he made  but the guy did move up rapidly to become a gm at a young age, won exec of the year in his first year despite drafting a qb that lost rookie of the year to the second drafted qb (this is tongue in cheek).  I remember when we hired Ballard, Andy Reid was asked about Ballard and made a point to say how much he liked grigson also.   that alone made a big impression on me.    

He struggled mightily with putting together an ol but it isn’t like he was out of the league for long.  
I wouldn’t want to hang out with him but I have to believe he knows his stuff.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Some of you are just really hung up on Levis. Those who thought Levis was a better fit because of where this team is has let it go. Moved on. But the ones who didn’t are still hung up on him. He isn’t a colt so maybe we should move on.

Cat Kitten GIF

I think all the current negative Levis posts from the pro AR people are  because for weeks there were a few on here that would post any and or all negative things they could dig up or make up regarding AR.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Tampa, New Orleans, Seattle, Vegas, Pittsburgh all need a long term solution at qb and they all passed.   Those teams didn't think he was first round material 

Tampa is in a start over mode so maybe next year will be a decent year to go long term.

The other four Do have 3+ year QB's in place so...

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I understand but no one knew how Dorsett would turn out when he was drafted. Fans now can say he did not turn out great. At the time that he was drafted, at least 70% of this board was against the pick (just like I am not too pleased with this pick). The reason most gave was that the pick did not address the Colts many needs. At the time, it seemed that WR was a position of strength. Some wondered if TY Hilton would not be retained. Some did not like the pick but supported it, saying that on Grigson's board, Dorsett was likely BPA and Grigson followed his board. 

In the modern day NFL the passing game is king and I disagree the WR position was a strength at the time. Nowadays you need at least 2-3 legit receivers. Some teams are going for 4 now.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

In our case, Addison may turn out great but in my opinion, he was not the most valuable in that position. We desperately needed to improve the defense. I think a top WR could be drafted in other parts of the draft. (Lockett, 3rd round; Diggs, 5th round; Cooper Kupp and TY Hilton, 3rd round; Antonio Brown, 6th round...)

I think if Addison turns out good you would never worry whether you should have taken a defensive player or not. So the main consideration really should be how good you think he will be.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

What makes WR the second most valuable position in the draft? Others have said that too.  I think WR has slightly more value than RB when it comes to the draft. JMO. Of course, if you have a chance to take a generational WR (Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, etc.), draft him. I was pleased when we drafted Moss although we had Cris Carter and Jake Reed, both very good to great players.

As I mentioned above, WR is considered one of the most valuable positions nowadays because the passing game is king and determines a lot of the offensive success of a team. And thus the positions that are directly involved in the passing game ( or in disrupting it) are the most valuable - QB, WR... OT on offense and CB, EDGE(pass rushers) on defense. Most of the modern day NFL analytics confirm that too - WR is among the positions that convey the highest WAR. BTW NFL market value agrees too - WRs are among the highest paid positions(if not the highest after the QB), so if you can have a great contributor on a rookie contract instead of paying him 20m+ that's great value too.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Steelers like Pickett. Saints rolling with carr. Vegas is confident in garapolo

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Steelers just drafted their QB. They were like one win of a rookie taking them to the playoffs. Saints just signed Carr. Seattle just signed Geno. Vegas just signed Jimmy G. No they weren’t really looking for a QB. 

On 5/6/2023 at 11:39 AM, richard pallo said:

Not in the eyes of the Colts.  He would have been our pick if someone took AR at 3.   

I hate to disagree with a fellow Colts fan, but I have not seen that quoted by front office   

If you have a link I am open to changing my opinion. 

The league didn’t think he was worthy of a first round pick…..  I believe the Colts didn’t either

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I hate to disagree with a fellow Colts fan, but I have not seen that quoted by front office   

Irsay said it during the draft day press conference.  He said if AR was taken at 3 they would have taken Levis or traded down.  Then, he immediately followed that up by saying they would have probably taken Will Levis at 4.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

If you have a link I am open to changing my opinion. 

The league didn’t think he was worthy of a first round pick…..  I believe the Colts didn’t either

The owner said it after the draft.  Does he count?

15 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

The owner said it after the draft.  Does he count?

To be fair Irsay said we probably would have taken Levis... OR... traded back... In reality we would never be 100% sure what Ballard would have done and IMO this decision was his, not Irsay's. I love that Irsay seems to have taken a step back after his last season's shenanigans. Both the coaching decision and the QB pick are not what people who thought Irsay is heavily involved would have guessed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stitches said:

To be fair Irsay said we probably would have taken Levis... OR... traded back... In reality we would never be 100% sure what Ballard would have done and IMO this decision was his, not Irsay's. I love that Irsay seems to have taken a step back after his last season's shenanigans. Both the coaching decision and the QB pick are not what people who thought Irsay is heavily involved would have guessed.

Which I’ve said but as pointed out in the post above mine Irsay said Levis or trade back and then double downed on probably would have taken Levis.  Even with a trade back it’s logical to assume they would have taken Levis eventually if he was the other option at four and they moved back.  Again, I know some fans don’t want to admit this but Levis was very much in the mix to be the Colts QB and was the runner up to Richardson.  

Regardless to the point I was responding to here someone from the Colts front office did say Levis was a strong option at four had Richardson not been there so it’s not like fans are pulling this out of thin air.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stitches said:

In the modern day NFL the passing game is king and I disagree the WR position was a strength at the time. Nowadays you need at least 2-3 legit receivers. Some teams are going for 4 now.

I think if Addison turns out good you would never worry whether you should have taken a defensive player or not. So the main consideration really should be how good you think he will be.

As I mentioned above, WR is considered one of the most valuable positions nowadays because the passing game is king and determines a lot of the offensive success of a team. And thus the positions that are directly involved in the passing game ( or in disrupting it) are the most valuable - QB, WR... OT on offense and CB, EDGE(pass rushers) on defense. Most of the modern day NFL analytics confirm that too - WR is among the positions that convey the highest WAR. BTW NFL market value agrees too - WRs are among the highest paid positions(if not the highest after the QB), so if you can have a great contributor on a rookie contract instead of paying him 20m+ that's great value too.

@NFLfan  yes, as I see, I think they are drafting with long term goals, especially as they seem to go away from having Cousins on the roster as soon as next year. And when they draft a QB, if he's good enough, he'll thank for having Jefferson, Hockenson, Addison, Cook and Osborn / Bisi. Offense is the strong point of the team and the HC has proven he could have high octane game every week.

As for the defense, they did get Byron Murphy, who could hold one side at high level. They've got Booth, Joejuan, Evans and now Blackmon among others. Flores likes to mix up lot of DBs so we've a very good Safety group. Offline line backers are probably going to be used less, and makes sense they let Kendricks go, while Hicks could handle the job. They've got a very good DL group, and they have shored up the IDL position with Tonga, Day, Bullard, Blacklock, Lowry, Phillips. OLB position is the strong link of the defense with Hunter, Z Smith, Wonnum and now having got Davenport. 

I feel good about the defense than last year and it will take more than few games for them to gel into a strong unit. If Flores can get them do better defense overall, it will be a good change from last year. I was thinking they should get a quality free agent like Marcus Peters after the draft, but they've already got two free agent CBs and I think they're feeling good about the position group going into the camp. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I can’t go into great detail right now on moves he made  but the guy did move up rapidly to become a gm at a young age, won exec of the year in his first year despite drafting a qb that lost rookie of the year to the second drafted qb (this is tongue in cheek).  I remember when we hired Ballard, Andy Reid was asked about Ballard and made a point to say how much he liked grigson also.   that alone made a big impression on me.    

He struggled mightily with putting together an ol but it isn’t like he was out of the league for long.  
I wouldn’t want to hang out with him but I have to believe he knows his stuff.  

Grigson and Ballard are polar opposites .

• Thanks 1

Nobody will really ever know who we would have taken at #4 had AR gone at #3. We may have taken Levis, we may have taken Anderson, we may have traded down and just rolled with Mustache? 

Here are the facts though:

AR fits what Shane wants to do here, what scheme he has in mind for AR.

Levis is a different player compared to AR, doesn't fit what Shane wants to do.

All the other teams passed on Levis so all other GM's must have seen something was off with him. He does come off arrogant. 

-To finish, I honestly think we would have traded down and rolled with Mustache and maybe drafted Hooker in Round 2 or just drafted a QB next year. Will Levis, just had to much Will Wentz in him and the other GM's seen that. Just not me, we are talking about all the other GM's which says a lot.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They all would have taken a QB worthy of a first round grade

Clearly they didn’t because Levis had one even if you don’t agree with it.  Irsay himself said the Colts would have taken Levis at four or traded back but probably drafted Levis if Richardson was gone.  So the team you are a fan of had one on him.  Also, had they traded back and Levis was still there at whatever pick they got guess what they would have done then?  Taken the guy they were thinking about taking at number four.  

From there it’s come out the Titans tried to get back into round one to get Levis but couldn’t find a trade partner.  They also said if the tackle they took hadnt been there they would have taken him at number 11.  So clearly they had a first round grade on him.  Like I said the other night sometimes the draft falls in a way that guys end up slipping below where they they grade out at.  

As for the other teams they all had QBs on their rosters they liked minus maybe the Bucs.  So QB probably wasn’t their biggest need going into the draft.  I know people say best player available but that’s not how most teams draft.  It’s best player available who fits a need.  So if you have a QB and Tackle as the best two players on your board but you have a bigger need at tackle you take the tackle as long as the grades are close.  That’s what the Titans did.  So my guess is the other teams had different needs to fill and felt those needs were greater than QB at the moment.  Happens all the time in the draft.  That’s why it’s so hard to predict and you get guys who people thought would go in the second or third rounds lasting until the fifth or sixth.  

17 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Clearly they didn’t because Levis had one even if you don’t agree with it.  Irsay himself said the Colts would have taken Levis at four or traded back but probably drafted Levis if Richardson was gone.  So the team you are a fan of had one on him.  Also, had they traded back and Levis was still there at whatever pick they got guess what they would have done then?  Taken the guy they were thinking about taking at number four.  

From there it’s come out the Titans tried to get back into round one to get Levis but couldn’t find a trade partner.  They also said if the tackle they took hadnt been there they would have taken him at number 11.  So clearly they had a first round grade on him.  Like I said the other night sometimes the draft falls in a way that guys end up slipping below where they they grade out at.  

As for the other teams they all had QBs on their rosters they liked minus maybe the Bucs.  So QB probably wasn’t their biggest need going into the draft.  I know people say best player available but that’s not how most teams draft.  It’s best player available who fits a need.  So if you have a QB and Tackle as the best two players on your board but you have a bigger need at tackle you take the tackle as long as the grades are close.  That’s what the Titans did.  So my guess is the other teams had different needs to fill and felt those needs were greater than QB at the moment.  Happens all the time in the draft.  That’s why it’s so hard to predict and you get guys who people thought would go in the second or third rounds lasting until the fifth or sixth.  

IMO, if the Titans really thought Levis would be any good they would have taken him at #11. Taking him at #33 is just a gamble that they hope pays off at this point. My uncle who is a huge Titans fan (has been since 1999 - McNair days) hates the pick, he wanted Hooker at that point. My uncle lives in KY and watched a ton of SEC games and told me that Levis would be a bust and he thinks AR has more upside. He watched almost every KY game. I watched Levis play full games against Georgia, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt and he was bad in all 3 games.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

IMO, if the Titans really thought Levis would be any good they would have taken him at #11. Taking him at #33 is just a gamble that they hope pays off at this point. My uncle who is a huge Titans fan (has been since 1999 - McNair days) hates the pick, he wanted Hooker at that point. My uncle lives in KY and watched a ton of SEC games and told me that Levis would be a bust and he thinks AR has more upside. He watched almost every KY game. I watched Levis play full games against Georgia, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt and he was bad in all 3 games.

You don’t trade up in the second round for a gamble.  Second round picks, especially high second picks, are expected to become starters and core parts of your team.  Were guys like Sanders, Leonard, Smith, Taylor, Pittman, and, Pierce gambles or core parts to Colts teams?  A gamble is someone like Patmon you take a flyer on in a later round thinking you might be able to develop him into something someday.  

Also fans are the last ones who have creditability when it comes to judging draft picks.  Remember the meltdown fans had here when Ballard took Leonard in the second round?  Fans don’t watch tape and don’t know what to look for when scouting players at any kind level NFL teams do.  Do fans sometimes get it right and do the pros miss at times?  Sure, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.  

Fans let things like their personal feelings take hold more often than not, case and point in this thread there is a group of people who hate Levis so much they can’t stand the idea that him being a Colt was much closer to happening than they wanted it to be.  So they want to discredit that idea as much as possible despite the Owner coming out and saying if Richardson was gone they would have taken Levis or traded back and then doubled down on they would have probably taken Levis because they liked him too.  Even if they traded back they still probably end up with Levis because the guy they were thinking about taking at four would have still been there.  Yet despite that some (not saying you) can’t accept the idea he was almost a Colt because they just flat out don’t like the guy.

As I’ve said at this point it really doesn’t matter.  Richardson is here and Levis isn’t.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

It's all true, but we can't assume Colts would've done what Irsay said they would have. 

Irsay doesn't have to give out their actual plans, at all. Before the draft, Irsay said Alabama guy isn't that bad but he clearly knew the teams before Colts pick would most probably take him. 

Similarly, he could've said as a courtesy to Levis to not let him down as Colts would face him probably twice this year. They don't need to give a chip on the shoulder for Levis if he says Colts wouldn't have considered him. Irsay doesn't have to out their actual plans if Richardson had been taken. 

For all we know, Colts might have leaned towards taking Will Anderson at #4 and could've targeted taking Levis later if possible. Colts would've got the Intel surely that most NFL teams haven't rated Levis highly and he could fall a bit in the first round. 

You're solely basing on what Irsay said they would've done, my point is Irsay doesn't have to tell their actual plans even now, no one other than those in Draft Room need to know what they were actually going to do. 

Only thing Irsay would want the world to know is they wanted AR as their franchise QB. He doesn't have to answer his team's actual plans for a hypothetical scenario reporters wanted to know after it didn't happen. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Have there been any indications of having him do any work with Tom House to flesh out his mechanics? Seems like that would definitely be something he could benefit from. 

He's  been working with a guy , Will Hewlett, who is considered with the same high regards as House... Hewlett is known as the QB Guru of the Southeast. He and a team of coaches have been working with AR since December.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

You don’t trade up in the second round for a gamble.  Second round picks, especially high second picks, are expected to become starters and core parts of your team.  Were guys like Sanders, Leonard, Smith, Taylor, Pittman, and, Pierce gambles or core parts to Colts teams?  A gamble is someone like Patmon you take a flyer on in a later round thinking you might be able to develop him into something someday.  

Also fans are the last ones who have creditability when it comes to judging draft picks.  Remember the meltdown fans had here when Ballard took Leonard in the second round?  Fans don’t watch tape and don’t know what to look for when scouting players at any kind level NFL teams do.  Do fans sometimes get it right and do the pros miss at times?  Sure, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.  

Fans let things like their personal feelings take hold more often than not, case and point in this thread there is a group of people who hate Levis so much they can’t stand the idea that him being a Colt was much closer to happening than they wanted it to be.  So they want to discredit that idea as much as possible despite the Owner coming out and saying if Richardson was gone they would have taken Levis or traded back and then doubled down on they would have probably taken Levis because they liked him too.  Even if they traded back they still probably end up with Levis because the guy they were thinking about taking at four would have still been there.  Yet despite that some (not saying you) can’t accept the idea he was almost a Colt because they just flat out don’t like the guy.

As I’ve said at this point it really doesn’t matter.  Richardson is here and Levis isn’t.  

By the way I agree with most of this but the QB position is different as you know, is why I used the word gambled. Ravens took a gamble on Jackson at #32 and it has sort of paid off. Titans needed a QB badly because they know Tannehill is on his last leg and Levis was still out there. To me it is a gamble to take a QB that the other GM's have passed on that was projected to be a top 3 pick by most. These are GM's that passed on Levis not you, I, or any Levis hater. It would be different, if 3 or 4 GM's passed on him but that wasn't the case. Being a Top 3 prospect isn't like a team gambling and taking Brady in the 6th round who was not projected even going in the 1st 3 rounds, hell Mel Kiper had Levis going #1. There is a reason why Levis was passed on by almost every GM in the league.

• Like 1

I have pretty much been laid back and in a very good mood lately since the draft. We got the guy I wanted is why I guess. I knew Bryce Young was going #1 and Stroud was going #2. I called it in here before either pick even happened, so I was on record being right there. I was praying we would draft AR at that point and we did. Before the draft started my top 5 mock was:

1. Young to the Panthers

2. Stroud to the Texans

3. Anderson to the Cards but Houston traded up and got him, still was right he went 3rd.

4. AR to the Colts

5. Tyree Wilson to the Seahawks, only one I got wrong. Wilson went 7th to the Raiders.

-That was before the draft. I actually had the Raiders taking Will Levis at 7th because of Jimmy G's past history of being injured and he could help teach a rookie a lot, the in's and out's of things. McDaniles would have also had his rookie he could work with, Levis to the Raiders would have made sense.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have pretty much been laid back and in a very good mood lately since the draft. We got the guy I wanted is why I guess. I knew Bryce Young was going #1 and Stroud was going #2. I called it in here before either pick even happened, so I was on record being right there. I was praying we would draft AR at that point and we did. Before the draft started my top 5 mock was:

1. Young to the Panthers

2. Stroud to the Texans

3. Anderson to the Cards but Houston traded up and got him, still was right he went 3rd.

4. AR to the Colts

5. Tyree Wilson to the Seahawks, only one I got wrong. Wilson went 7th to the Raiders.

-That was before the draft. I actually had the Raiders taking Will Levis at 7th because of Jimmy G's past history of being injured and he could help teach a rookie a lot, the in's and out's of things. McDaniles would have also had his rookie he could work with, Levis to the Raiders would have made sense.

Yeah, I've been taking a bit of a break and not posting much, but in a great mood overall football-wise. Did look at rookie training camp, and have been paying attention to the Braves in baseball and Nuggets in the NBA playoffs. Avalanche got eliminated, but as long as my teams make the playoffs and give themselves a chance, I'm happy. 

Hoping the Colts follow suit and possibly make the playoffs this year. Still an easy division at this point until proven otherwise. If we miss the playoffs, I hope Richardson balls out, and we can continue to build around him as he improves. It looks promising right now. Just hoping he learns the playbook and learns from Steichen. 

If Richardson improves the short accuracy, I think he could be really scary on the field.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, csmopar said:

Grigson and Ballard are polar opposites .

I’m not a grigson supporter.  I trust Ballard.  
All I’m saying is there’s evidence that grigson has skill as an evaluator of talent.   if you can’t see that I don’t think you are being objective.  

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, I've been taking a bit of a break and not posting much, but in a great mood overall football-wise. Did look at rookie training camp, and have been paying attention to the Braves in baseball and Nuggets in the NBA playoffs. Avalanche got eliminated, but as long as my teams make the playoffs and give themselves a chance, I'm happy. 

Hoping the Colts follow suit and possibly make the playoffs this year. Still an easy division at this point until proven otherwise. If we miss the playoffs, I hope Richardson balls out, and we can continue to build around him as he improves. It looks promising right now. Just hoping he learns the playbook and learns from Steichen. 

If Richardson improves the short accuracy, I think he could be really scary on the field.

Regarding other sports, Cubs have been decent but a .500 team like I expected, losing way too many 1 run games. They can't close in many games. Basketball, I am starting think the Lakers are going to win it all. LeBron gets 1 more ring, I explained why in the basketball thread. 

Regarding the Colts, the future is bright if we can get healthy. Pittman and Pierce are both good WR's, Downs may be great? Taylor has to be 100% healthy which is key, and I think AR with Shane coaching will improve on his passing game. AR comes off to me as a guy that wants to work hard and improve. Athletic wise we may have the best QB in the league already, AR is a freak!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Levis is a different player compared to AR, doesn't fit what Shane wants to do.

I agree with most of your post but when they hired Steichen they said he will fit the offense to the qb not the other way around.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

True but Shane preferred AR otherwise we would have drafted Levis. AR is just a better fit was my point there.

Actually they are very similar. Big, physical, strong armed, and similar in their ability to sneak the run in short yardage. Levis fast enough to gain 7 yds or more on keepers. Very Luck like in that regard.

The reason we almost had to take Levis at 4 with Richardson gone.

1 hour ago, Fluke_33 said:

All I’m saying is there’s evidence that grigson has skill as an evaluator of talent.   if you can’t see that I don’t think you are being objective.  

Honest question, outside of the 2012 draft, what talent did Grigs find? Cause I honestly can’t think of anyone.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding other sports, Cubs have been decent but a .500 team like I expected, losing way too many 1 run games. They can't close in many games. Basketball, I am starting think the Lakers are going to win it all. LeBron gets 1 more ring, I explained why in the basketball thread. 

Regarding the Colts, the future is bright if we can get healthy. Pittman and Pierce are both good WR's, Downs may be great? Taylor has to be 100% healthy which is key, and I think AR with Shane coaching will improve on his passing game. AR comes off to me as a guy that wants to work hard and improve. Athletic wise we may have the best QB in the league already, AR is a freak!

I have the Cubs winning the division honestly. I think the Pirates will continue to fall off, and I think the Cubs will pass the Brewers pretty quickly. Reds and Cards look terrible. I think this will be a really good WR core with Downs included. I love that him and Richardson are on the same page so quickly. I just hope we get Pittman re-signed/extended. 

I think Taylor will be healthy, but our depth looks better this year with Hull. I like him a lot to possibly fight for the no2 spot. Richardson is very critical of himself, and I see some Peyton qualities in him. His potential is limitless IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

You keep writing that sentence…. 

“There is evidence that Grigson has skill as an evaluator of talent.”

Yet, oddly enough, you do not offer any of that evidence.    No names.   Not from the draft or from free agency. 

Posters here are asking you.   What?  Evidence?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Actually they are very similar. Big, physical, strong armed, and similar in their ability to sneak the run in short yardage. Levis fast enough to gain 7 yds or more on keepers. Very Luck like in that regard.

The reason we almost had to take Levis at 4 with Richardson gone.

I think levis is a 4.6 guy though and he plays more reckless than Richardson. Not sure who has the bigger arm as they both have canons. Physically Ruchardson can do everything Levis can, however Richardson has a gear Levis cant match. I also think Richardson pocket presence is better.