Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

genuine question here as the newbie to the group.....is it wise for us to wait till the end of the day for someone to give a pick if (for example) pick 7 and 10 are missing and by the time they pick we could e in the 20s or 30s?  obviously those top 10 picks would look wonky when looking back if so. 

• Like 2

Just now, TomDiggs said:

genuine question here as the newbie to the group.....is it wise for us to wait till the end of the day for someone to give a pick if (for example) pick 7 and 10 are missing and by the time they pick we could e in the 20s or 30s?  obviously those top 10 picks would look wonky when looking back if so. 

If you're available just make the pick you want. If you miss your time slot, you'll still get a choice, but it'll have to be at the mercy of others' choices. 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

If you're available just make the pick you want. If you miss your time slot, you'll still get a choice, but it'll have to be at the mercy of others' choices. 

oh I totally understand that. I'm just saying if those folks don't weigh in until we are 20 picks deep then we end up the Vegas having the 25th best player at pick 7 which throws the validity of our mock off slightly lol

but hey I'm not gonna complain if better players fall in my lap as people don't show up :-D

• Like 1

I was thinking of taking Njigba and teaming him up with Stroud for the Ohio State connection, but since that is out the window, with the 12th pick of the 2023 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select, Tyree Wilson, EDGE, Texas Tech.

He has the ability to be the top EDGE in the class IMO, and a huge value at 12. The New York Jets are on the clock.

• Like 1

Just now, TomDiggs said:

oh I totally understand that. I'm just saying if those folks don't weigh in until we are 20 picks deep then we end up the Vegas having the 25th best player at pick 7 which throws the validity of our mock off slightly lol

but hey I'm not gonna complain if better players fall in my lap as people don't show up :-D

Yep, that's just how it goes with these kinds of mock draft games. Can't wait all night unfortunately!

• Like 2

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I was thinking of taking Njigba and teaming him up with Stroud for the Ohio State connection, but since that is out the window, with the 12th pick of the 2023 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select, Tyree Wilson, EDGE, Texas Tech.

He has the ability to be the top EDGE in the class IMO, and a huge value at 12. The New York Jets are on the clock.

DUDE! Are y'all trying to kill the Colts next year? LMAO... 

Good choice!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Yeah, I’d go with consensus pick and get it over with. If you say you’re interested, and you have been given plenty of mentions prior to the draft, you can at least do the courtesy of PMing the picks, IMO

• Like 2

Just now, TomDiggs said:

I don't know how old you are but about 20 years ago the Vikings were late in submitting their pick. Very embarrassing but they got a borderline Hall of Fame player in Kevin Williams. I think they were trying to trade to draft Byron Leftwich but there is nothing to confirm that.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I don't know how old you are but about 20 years ago the Vikings were late in submitting their pick. Very embarrassing but they got a borderline Hall of Fame player in Kevin Williams. I think they were trying to trade to draft Byron Leftwich but there is nothing to confirm that.

totally remember it. but that was one pick they got jumped. compared to these guys here possibly getting jumped 10+ lol

but hey that's on them 

• Like 1