Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

Just now, NFLfan said:

My sister lives in northern GA and is a huge fan of your hometown. We vacationed there once.

Nice, we are the Hostess city. Tourism is pretty much our bread and butter down here. That and the ports, which are growing like mad. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, El Potro said:

Nice, we are the Hostess city. Tourism is pretty much our bread and butter down here. That and the ports, which are growing like mad. 

We went to a nice restaurant along the water before we left. I think the name started with a V. There was a concert in the park and former NY Yankees Centerfielder Bernie Williams performed.

Anyway, you stole Nolan Smith.

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@RollerColtHow's it going? Looks like you may have the opportunity to get some good players for the Bengals. 

Doing good my friend! I’m excited at the prospects for this game but also for the real thing later this month. It’s nice to have one of my teams relevant now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Skoronski or Paris Johnson? 

In recent new post of top draft prospects shared by @stitches, I think Skoronski is considered Guard.

Bears may need OT / EDGE. 

Raiders @CR91 yet to come in, so empty for now 

He is supposed to be the top OL. I picked him. Should I change it?

Just now, John Hammonds said:

did pick 7 get lost in the waiting list?

if @CR91doesn't come up at the end of the day, we will make a consensus pick.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

He is supposed to be the top OL. I picked him. Should I change it?

Let's go with consensus selection, I just didn't update the recent comments 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Many in the media and fans seem to think Brunson has outplayed Haliburton by a lot in this series. Stats prove otherwise.   Series stats: Brunson 28.1 Points 6.7 Assists FG% 47.9 FT% 84.2   Haliburton 20.1 Points 10.9 Assists FG% 47.7% FT% 85.5   Assists are like Points; Haliburton is averaging 4 more = 8 points for his teammates. He hasn't been the scorer that Brunson has been, but Brunson takes more shots. Their FG% and FT% are almost equal so both are efficient. 1 last thing, it isn't like Haliburton isn't scoring either. He is giving us 20 Points a game. He just also loves getting his teammates involved.   I do think Brunson has been better in the series but not by much like many think.
    • I say 8.  I think the floor is 5 and the ceiling 10.   This will still basically be richardsons rookie year and I think he will still be a little inconsistent. I see him having a season much like stroud did last year.  We are a better team than last year but our schedule is tougher than last year as well. I see us going 8wins 9 losses. 
    • There was so much talk last year about part of our success came from a weak schedule plus poor quarterbacks Indy faced.   So I thought I’d show our 24 schedule and feature the quarterbacks we face:   1.  Hou — Stroud 2.  GrB — Love 3.  Chi  — Williams 4.  Pit   — Wilson 5.  Jax  — Lawrence 6.  Ten. — Levis  7.  Mia  — Tua 8.  Hou — Stroud 9.  Min  — McCarthy 10. Buf. — Allen 11.  NYJ — Rodgers 12.  Det — Goff 13.  NE. — Maye 14.  BYE 15. Den — Nix 16. Ten — Levis 17.  NYG — Jones 18.  Jax. — Lawrence   Four rookies:  Williams, McCarthy, Maye, Nix.   Two 2nd year QBs:  Stroud, Levis Two young veterans:  Lawrence, Tua Four Vets of various years:  Allen, Rodgers,  Goff, Wilson That’s a total of 12.    Lawrence, Stroud, Levis the Colts face X2.  That’s a total of 15.    Then Love and Jones round out the 17 QBs the Colts face.   Sure feels like a tougher schedule of QBs than we faced last year.     
    • I totally agree!! I’m sure Shane had the rug pulled from under him after AR went down…. Especially with JT being back…… I think we will see a vastly different type of Offense… the few times we see Shane reference the Jt /AR combo he grins like a goat eating briars !! You add Pitt, downs,AD, woods, Ogletree……. We’re kinda scary 
    • Phase 2 of off season program began Monday May 13 right after rookie camp. Whole team together but offense vs defense can't practice against each other. 
  • Members