Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

@TomDiggs This is your first time this year. Be sure to join us tonight.

i will be eager to take part

i do put my kiddos to bed around 7:30-7:45 range

so if i look like ill be  coming up in that timeframe then i will send you and the commishes a short list so i dont hold things up 

• Thanks 2

Hello everyone, it will be a little less than 4 hours before the draft officially is on. But @ColtsGermany can make his pick before then as he has the privilege of picking first. 

Anyone unable to be there during the draft (7pm ET) is welcome to send a message with a list of players they would like in order of preference. 

Hope you all get to choose your favorite players!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hello everyone, it will be a little less than 4 hours before the draft officially is on. But @ColtsGermany can make his pick before then as he has the privilege of picking first. 

Anyone unable to be there during the draft (7pm ET) is welcome to send a message with a list of players they would like in order of preference. 

Hope you all get to choose your favorite players!

time tech GIF

4 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

time tech GIF

Can you do me a favor? I posted a link to the draft tracker and the Big Board on the first page, at the bottom of the first post. Do you notice that the draft tracker shows Indy selecting third? I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Thanks!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Can you do me a favor? I posted a link to the draft tracker and the Big Board. Do you notice that the draft tracker shows Indy selecting third? I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Thanks!

Colts are drafting third, yes. You're good! :thmup:

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Can you do me a favor? I posted a link to the draft tracker and the Big Board on the first page, at the bottom of the first post. Do you notice that the draft tracker shows Indy selecting third? I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Thanks!

Yep shows Colts at 3 and Cards at 4. Its not an issue right now but when I looked it still showed the colts at the picks that went to the Cards in the trade. 

4 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

Yep shows Colts at 3 and Cards at 4. Its not an issue right now but when I looked it still showed the colts at the picks that went to the Cards in the trade. 

What were those picks? Idid not change them, as I was not sure if I was doing it right. I only switched #3 and #4.

I can look for the picks you traded away, but I figure it is easier if you tell me.

3 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Ok.... I'm getting this started right now. 

With the first overall pick of the 2023 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select 

Bryce Young, QB, Alabama. 

Frank Reich gets a pro ready qb who can probably start week 1.

Well done!

The Texans have decided to trade the mac and cheese for fresh pasta for the draft. With the no1 chef in the world, Gordon Ramsey, the Houston Texans select the best pasta in the world, Barilla. My mom made it for me when I was young, and I will make it for the Houston Texans during these momentous occasion.

The Houston Texans are still on the clock.

17 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

The Texans have decided to trade the mac and cheese for fresh pasta for the draft. With the no1 chef in the world, Gordon Ramsey, the Houston Texans select the best pasta in the world, Barilla. My mom made it for me when I was young, and I will make it for the Houston Texans during these momentous occasion.

The Houston Texans are still on the clock.

I thoight at first you were trading for Mac Jones

Dance Nfl GIF by The Undroppables

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I made some color code additions to differentiate trades, and also updated #106 & #138 for Cardinals now. 

I think easier way to check if the trades are reflected correctly is to check the second sheet, where Indianapolis Colts have one fewer pick and Arizona Cardinals have two more picks than before. 

We can also check if picks #3, #4, #106 & #138 are showing correctly in the second sheet. 

We're good. 

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I made some color code additions to differentiate trades, and also updated #106 & #138 for Cardinals now. 

I think easier way to check if the trades are reflected correctly is to check the second sheet, where Indianapolis Colts have one fewer pick and Arizona Cardinals have two more picks than before. 

We can also check if picks #3, #4, #106 & #138 are showing correctly in the second sheet. 

We're good. 

Jared and Coltsfanej told me that the changes I made were reflected. I also noted that Bryce Young was taken by the Panthers.

• Like 2

The Texans are going to The Hat Store in Houston Texas to buy cowboy hats in order to celebrate the no2 overall pick. It is said that everything is bigger in Texas, as are the celebrations. When Jared Cisneros announces the pick, every GM, Coach, Scout, and the owner himself will throw their cowboy hats in the air and yell YEEHAW!

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

The Texans are going to The Hat Store in Houston Texas to buy cowboy hats in order to celebrate the no2 overall pick. It is said that everything is bigger in Texas, as are the celebrations. When Jared Cisneros announces the pick, every GM, Coach, Scout, and the owner himself will throw their cowboy hats in the air and yell YEEHAW!

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
lol

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

@NFLfan Can I make the pick? @coltsfanej is getting impatient and is online lol. I'm starting to feel bad for making him wait.

Only downside is that the GMs few picks after would need time to be prepared and ready for making their choices. 

@danlhart87 has already sent his list of choices for Cardinals, and I'm at #5 for Seahawks. We can complete picks up to #5 now, but GM having #6 and beyond would need fair enough time to notice the draft having started. 

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Only downside is that the GMs few picks after would need time to be prepared and ready for making their choices. 

@danlhart87 has already sent his list of choices for Cardinals, and I'm at #5 for Seahawks. We can complete picks up to #5 now, but GM having #6 and beyond would need fair enough time to notice the draft having started. 

I'll wait a bit then. @coltsfanej said he was playing around. I'll have some more fun hyping up the Texans pick.

1 hour ago, ColtsGermany said:

Ok.... I'm getting this started right now. 

With the first overall pick of the 2023 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select 

Bryce Young, QB, Alabama. 

Frank Reich gets a pro ready qb who can probably start week 1.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Like 1

Janice and Cal McNair have decided to invite everybody to the rodeo houston super series. I had to politely tell them that it was a 20 day event and the draft was today, and we compromised and rode some local, tame bulls to breathe in that Texas lifestyle. John Ritcher (Texans National Scout) was not pleased as he ripped his cowboy hat after being bucked off, but everyone else seemed to have fun and morale is high for the Texans as draftday approaches in 1 1/2 hours.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Janice and Cal McNair have decided to invite everybody to the rodeo houston super series. I had to politely tell them that it was a 20 day event and the draft was today, and we compromised and rode some local, tame bulls to breathe in that Texas lifestyle. John Ritcher (Texans National Scout) was not pleased as he ripped his cowboy hat after being bucked off, but everyone else seemed to have fun and morale is high for the Texans as draftday approaches in 1 1/2 hours.

Texans must not have been this happy since Watson's draft (or was that Watson's exit?)  :D

At the draft in the Texans draft room, Janice and Cal McNair want Anthony Richardson, however, Jared Cisneros was not hired to work for free as the Texans GM to make the wrong decision. This is my team, and I'm getting paid nothing to run it. I have my pride. I will take the player I wish.

With the 2nd pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

The Texans get the most accurate pocket passer in the NFL Draft this year, and IMO, the best QB in the draft this year. Still young and with room to grow, the Texans get their franchise QB to replace Deshaun Watson, and GM Jared Cisneros plans to make this team a playoff contender.

@coltsfanej and the Indianapolis Colts are now on the clock.

• Like 2