Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

Where do you keep your Buccaneers?

Under my buckin' hat!

THE PICK IS IN

With Bijan Robinson snatched up right in front of them, the Bucs had to consult for their greatest needs.

Corner is the biggest need.  But their left guard spot is just a traffic cone with a "help wanted" sign on it.

With the 19th pick in the 2023 Gavin Mock Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select

O'Cyrus Torrence, OG, Florida

Great pick! Get the top G in the class! An absolute monster!

• Like 1

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I agree with this 100%.

They’ve had better luck drafting secondary guys and getting WRs in free agency (Moss, Welker etc., JuJu soon??). Otherwise their offenses (outside puke worthy Patricia offense :)) have featured TEs like Gronk, Hernandez, Henry etc. better along with RBs. That’s why I don’t think Belichick goes WR. 

They do have Darnell Wright mocked to them a lot too

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

We're closing on 10 pm end of the day draft timeline as well. 

Should we stop here, and start from pick #20 tomorrow morning? 

We have actually gone ten minutes on average per pick, 19 picks in 3 hours. 

Im fine with that 

Just now, John Hammonds said:

I say we go another hour only if the team owners are on to make their picks.  If all we do is an hour of consensus picks for team owners who didn't believe they would be picking tonight anyway because it was announced we'd close at 10pm, that wouldn't fly very well.

Agree

I say we go another hour only if the team owners are on to make their picks.  If all we do is an hour of consensus picks for team owners who didn't believe they would be picking tonight anyway because it was announced we'd close at 10pm, that wouldn't fly very well.

That makes sense 

• Like 1

Yeah not sure I’ll be able to stay on for another hour honestly.

1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

I agree. I am here to make the Chargers pick.

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I'm good with another hour, we will need to give ten minutes for pick #20 to see if @csmoparcomes in for the pick he requested a trade, for which we both are good with compensation (Seattle Seahawks and Chicago Bears). I'm just not sure if he wouldn't expect draft to go for extra hour. 

He wanted a WR with the first pick. Did he mention which one?

3 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

I wouldn’t go another hour

Just now, NFLfan said:

He wanted a WR with the first pick. Did he mention which one?

I’m here

In the meantime, my picks are in.  I'm only an old bear, who misses his full night's sleep if he doesn't get it.  So, I'll say goodnight for now, and catch you tomorrow.  I can't log in when I'm in the office.  If we get all the way around to the Packers and Bucs again in round two before I get home from work... will have to figure that out!

• Like 1