Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Take Down Peyton Poster [Merge]

WSnotch

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should auction it or display it somewhere in the stadium. I hope they don't just get rid of it.

EDIT: It'd be cool if they hung the banner with all the championship banners over the field.

The auction of it would be cool, bet it'd bring a nice price, that's for sure! But you can't hang that in the stadium...for the next few years he's competition, then we can unveil his statue. :thmup:

The auction of it would be cool, bet it'd bring a nice price, that's for sure! But you can't hang that in the stadium...for the next few years he's competition, then we can unveil his statue. :thmup:

Alright then just keep it in the storage and the second he retires it goes up! I could see the auction happening though, I'm sure there's a company that would hang it on the side of their building.

"Yeah, we called in the exterminator and he told us we can't live in it for the next few days, so I got Peyton Manning to cover for me....no big deal"

Hahahaha. "Thanks for covering my house, oh yeah ... and everything else too"

They should auction it or display it somewhere in the stadium. I hope they don't just get rid of it.

EDIT: It'd be cool if they hung the banner with all the championship banners over the field.

how did you do that cool andrew luck thing thats pretty neat lol. I want one haha

It is still sad. I will never forget what he has done for the city, the Colts, and QB position. I hope he has a very successful time with the Broncos. How can you not want the best for this man!!! I will miss seeing him run out of the tunnel next year. He is the greatest I have ever seen.

I also am looking forward to the years to come and hope Andrew has great success here. Welcome to Indy, Andrew!

What you want them to keep the banner up forever too or just rename the stadium.

Come on guys, he is an ex player who is on another team. Be thankful for what he has done for this city, but its time to move on.

You do realize the Colts wouldnt be in Indy if not for him, right?? No other teams fan base in no other sport owes more than we owe to Peyton. That is a fact..

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, April 26, 2012 - inappropriate image
Hidden by 21isSuperman, April 26, 2012 - inappropriate image

I sense too much joy. Quick I must post of those joy kill post I'm so "keen" on doing.

*quickly types post nothing to do with Andrew or Manning*

*gets flamed by hypers anyway*

yao-meme.png

BRTky.jpg?1321408042