Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 29, 2023, Discussion thread

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Guy went from Chase & Jefferson to Chase & Higgins.  

We do a live mock draft here (Gavin Mock Draft). Three years ago, I drafted Higgins over Justin Jefferson. Lol. I did pretty well overall, but JJ has been better than Higgins so far. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Word was we wanted Higgins but Cincy took him with the 1st pick of the 2nd round. So we took Pittman instead. I agree about the QB play but I think Higgins is more fluid. Pittman definitely more physical. 

No word was we didn’t care if we got Higgins or Pittman. Ballard said once Higgins went he had to go ahead and take Pittman.  They are same exact player. I can’t wait until Pittman has some stability at QB.  I felt so bad for him this year. Him and Carson had a very good connection.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

No word was we didn’t care if we got Higgins or Pittman. Ballard said once Higgins went he had to go ahead and take Pittman.  They are same exact player. I can’t wait until Pittman has some stability at QB.  I felt so bad for him this year. Him and Carson had a very good connection.

Pittman is very good. Please don't let him go

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He was the only one Carson targeted with any regularity. Was also the only one Frank schemed open regularly. I’m not sure he and Higgins are the same.  They’re similar but Higgins is the better route runner imo. 

Archived