Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

HC Search Discussion Thread

JColts72

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Colts and cardinals are waiting to see who bites first

Curious, what is your vision... who do you see going to the Colts and who do you see going to the Cardinals? If you had to choose?  For some reason I see Steichen going to the Cardinals and Bieniemy coming here I don't know why... It could be neither but humor me lol

11 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Some of you need to go out and see the sun and touch some grass and take a break from this. 

It will be done when it’s done. Jesus. 

Yesterday you came here to make fun of the people who signed the petition. Today, it's the people who are impatient or post here too much. Impressive how you're so above it all.

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Benjamin Albright seems to think AZ  want Gannon. I do not remember them interviewing him so kind of weird but I trust Albright.

The Cardinals are mess. On PFT this morning they mentioned that the Cardinals didn’t even call the Bengals DC until after the AFCCG. This was following his media hype all weekend. 

He went from off the radar to front runner in a manner of days. They Cardinals are literally watching the general press to determine what to do.

19 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Some of you need to go out and see the sun and touch some grass and take a break from this. 

I have never understood attitudes like this. If you dislike the passion of the message board so much then…. Why are you here?

16 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

Yesterday you came here to make fun of the people who signed the petition. Today, it's the people who are impatient or post here too much. Impressive how you're so above it all.

13 minutes ago, t-rex said:

The Cardinals are mess. On PFT this morning they mentioned that the Cardinals didn’t even call the Bengals DC until after the AFCCG. This was following his media hype all weekend. 

He went from off the radar to front runner in a manner of days. They Cardinals are literally watching the general press to determine what to do.

9 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Right...then tell everyone why you are here?

There’s a difference in stopping in a few times a day when my schedule is idle, and living in this thread and whining incessantly about how long it will take. Or who is in the running. Or who is out of the running. Or what’s going on on Twitter. 

A pretty * stark difference at that. 

Guess what? It doesn’t matter how long it takes to make a hire. Or an announcement. And there is absolutely nothing that length of time can do to hurt you. Any of you. If they don’t hire someone until March guess what?

Nothing changes. 

Let it play out.

You know, without obsessing over it like you need an answer today to avoid some kind of physical harm to yourself. 

I’m here +/- 60 minutes a day. Some of you are here 60 minutes an hour. It’s weird. And sad.  

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

There’s a difference in stopping in a few times a day when my schedule is idle, and living in this thread and whining incessantly about how long it will take. Or who is in the running. Or who is out of the running. Or what’s going on on Twitter. 

Guess what? It doesn’t matter how long it takes to make a hire. Or an announcement. And there is absolutely nothing that length of time can do to hurt you. Any of you. If they don’t hire someone until March guess what?

Nothing changes. 

Let it play out.

You know, without obsessing over it like you need an answer today to avoid some kind of physical harm to yourself. 

I’m here +/- 60 minutes a day. Some of you are here 60 minutes an hour. It’s weird. And sad.  

Why do you care how much people post here?

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Nothing changes. 

Let it play out.

This thread has a minimum of 100 useless pages... Lol

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Albright doesn’t even have a clue where colts search is. That says how tight lipped it is.

I don't understand. The Cardinals are waiting until after the SB to make a hire. The Colts are waiting until after the SB to make a hire. But because Allbright has a source telling him the Cardinals are waiting, it's okay. Yet, the Colts are dysfunctional because Allbright doesn't know what's happening? Aren't they doing the same thing?

7 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Nothing changes. 

Let it play out.

Maybe it’s weird and sad to be an anonymous person on an anonymous message board COMPLAINING about how other anonymous people are quote “weird and sad.”

just a thought.

3 minutes ago, Superman said:

I don't understand. The Cardinals are waiting until after the SB to make a hire. The Colts are waiting until after the SB to make a hire. But because Allbright has a source telling him the Cardinals are waiting, it's okay. Yet, the Colts are dysfunctional because Allbright doesn't know what's happening? Aren't they doing the same thing?

I think sources are telling him they want Gannon. But because the colts have no leaks he is just confused because he doesn’t know which direction it’s going.

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think sources are telling him they want Gannon. But because the colts have no leaks he is just confused because he doesn’t know which direction it’s going.

I just don't think there's any evidence of dysfunction with the Colts' coaching search, so far. It's been thorough, maybe a little overboard with the number of candidates (not IMO, I prefer the way they've conducted this search, it's what I've always said I wanted), but the fact that there are no leaks suggests the opposite of dysfunction. 

BTW, the Cardinals apparently have zeroed in on a candidate that they haven't even interviewed yet? But the Colts are dysfunctional?

1 minute ago, Superman said:

I just don't think there's any evidence of dysfunction with the Colts' coaching search, so far. It's been thorough, maybe a little overboard with the number of candidates (not IMO, I prefer the way they've conducted this search, it's what I've always said I wanted), but the fact that there are no leaks suggests the opposite of dysfunction. 

Calling the colts and it's owner dysfunctional is envogue.

He, honestly, is gnorant. 

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

BTW, the Cardinals apparently have zeroed in on a candidate that they haven't even interviewed yet? But the Colts are dysfunctional?

I think he might of meant during the season. I agree there is no evidence with the search being dysfunctional.

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

I would take the Colts ownership over the Cardinals ownership 100 out of 100 times.

55 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Is it time for a poll

Which coach what day and time will the head coach be announced

Super Bowl Sunday 6:49pm Jeff Saturday announced as head coach of colt’s in a commercial.

10 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Still possible with the Colts though.  I haven’t seen any report where we said no announcement will be made until after the Super Bowl.  Only the Cardinals.

Let’s hope.

I thought if we were going to hear something it would have to be by Tuesday.

The NFL frowns on making news that disrupts the SB. Thursday is when focus really shifts to the game. It’s unlikely we get an official decision before Monday now.

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

I’m in Massachusetts. We won’t have sun for months.  At least it feels that way. 

6 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Don't think many of us can wait until April 18th; not even February 18th.

I know but I mean if I have a date certain that I know it will happen then I could cope a bit better.  

I picked  4/18 because it would be a nice (or horrific) bday present. 

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

Maybe you need to light some grass on fire, chill out , and quit worrying about what other people do.  Or not.

You sound stressed bro and stress is really bad for you.

11 minutes ago, t-rex said:

Let’s hope.

I thought if we were going to hear something it would have to be by Tuesday.

The NFL frowns on making news that disrupts the SB. Thursday is when focus really shifts to the game. It’s unlikely we get an official decision before Monday now.

When Irsay said days I thought he was hinting Thursday.  So tomorrow? 

Archived