Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, strt182 said:

Strep can be very ugly. 

It used to be for me. I'd have it at least 4-5 times a year growing up. Finally got my tonsils taken out a few years back, and now it's much more manageable and this is the first time I've picked it up since the surgery. 

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Point being it’s going to be the Colts that elect to move him.  That’s different than him electing to move on his own.

eh, i don't entirely agree. players often can ask/ initiate those things.

but , im mainly going off of Ballards history, which is to let his MLBs walk after decent years. I know Franklin is under contract but I see him as a possible piece to move. I feel the same about Kenny Moore and Blackmon

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

eh, i don't entirely agree. players often can ask/ initiate those things.

but , im mainly going off of Ballards history, which is to let his MLBs walk after decent years. I know Franklin is under contract but I see him as a possible piece to move. I feel the same about Kenny Moore and Blackmon

If he was going to let Franklin walk he wouldn’t have extended him last off-season or would have done it for one year.  

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We have no linebackers. Speed and Okereke are FA. 

Texans are not cooperating here.

We have Leonard. Speed will be easy to to return. I also think we sign Okereke.  

Could also see them retaining Speed and letting him come behind Franklin Leonard like someone else said

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

If he was going to let Franklin walk he wouldn’t have extended him last off-season or would have done it for one year.  

you could very well be correct.  

but i also think we take on a mini-rebuild this offseason and I see Franklin as a sell-high opportunity. 

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

We have Leonard. Speed will be easy to to return. I also think we sign Okereke.  

Could also see them retaining Speed and letting him come behind Franklin Leonard like someone else said

I like Speed. Like his effort for sure.

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

It used to be for me. I'd have it at least 4-5 times a year growing up. Finally got my tonsils taken out a few years back, and now it's much more manageable and this is the first time I've picked it up since the surgery. 

So weird. My brother got it this year; thankfully his family did not have it. I have never had the flu, strep or COVID but I have had pneumonia twice. 

Hines did it again!

Just now, NFLfan said:

So weird. My brother got it this year; thankfully his family did not have it. I have never had the flu, strep or COVID but I have had pneumonia twice. 

Hines did it again!

Man sad to see Hines go

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now