Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah it’s also possible they bring Mike Ditka back to coach the team but once you get past the well anything is theoretically possible you quickly realize it’s not happening and that’s what people are telling.  They aren’t taking a WR with the top overall pick because there isn’t a WR close to being in position to be the top overall pick.  

Also your they could take Anderson was addressed you just ignored it.  They could take him but they could also move back a few spots and still get him plus other picks.  That’s why it makes sense to trade the pick.

Also, I find it ironic you are jumping on people for disagreeing with you saying things are possible yet you dismissed the idea the Bears trade the pick as stupid even though it makes more sense than taking a WR first overall like you are suggesting.

Have at it, I know nothing. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Have at it, I know nothing. 

I am not saying you know nothing.  Having a different opinion than you and backing up why I disagree with your opinion doesn’t mean I am saying you know nothing.

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

That 7 seed race is intense

All this for the right to lose to the Bills or Bengals by 30 lol.  I kid I kid.  

1 minute ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Looks like they will need a 3 seater with no vacancies on the QB express out of town at about 4:05 PM today.  

Double dipping in the draft plus a vet backup is what I feel will happen.

The crazy thing is if they bring Matt Ryan for the second half and we tie again 20-20, lol :) 

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

That 7 seed race is intense

Bengals fans are Patriots fans, lol :) 

• Like 1

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

sorry for saying you know nothing about the draft, didn't really mean it.

I am just in a crap mood because this whole season has sucked! I pretty much know the Bears won't take a WR with the #1 pick. When I said that, a few just took it and ran with it like I was saying they would for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

If the 4th quarter mattered… haha

Yeah I mean they are down 10 to the worst team in the league* at home.  If that’s not melting down what is lol.  I mean think about this.  The Texans have had the first pick all year and the Colts have gotten to play them twice this year and might not win a game against them and be the reason the Texans don’t get the top pick lol.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am just in a crap mood because this whole season has sucked! I pretty much know the Bears won't take a WR with the #1 pick. When I said that, a few just took it and ran with it like I was saying they would for sure. 

dont worry about it bro, i was being tongue in cheek

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

"They should know it", yeah but some don't lmao 

You all are good people. You just disagree. Sometimes it is best to agree to disagree (for everyone). 

RecentFreshFirefly-size_restricted.gif

5 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

sorry for saying you know nothing about the draft, didn't really mean it.

Thank you!

Just now, Solid84 said:

I hope we can re-sign Campbell. He’s done well this year despite how bad we’ve been on offense. 

I think that puts him over or close to 600 yards too. Pretty good with the mess at QB. A lot of people that do film analysis say he is always wide open and the QB are just not throwing it to him.

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Probably depends on if Ballard is back.  I’d watch the Eagles and Bears with him too as both of them have coaches who know him.  

I’m sure he’ll have callers. Not saying he’s going to get a big contract, but he’s definitely getting signed somewhere to be a starter. 

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

And is two catches away from 100 this year.

oh yeah im a big pittman fan, but the fumbles and some of the drops i know for a fact is frustrating.

taylor with some bad fumbles this year too

• Like 1