Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

We are gonna need EJ Speed next year

I am actually wondering if they let Bobby O walk and keep Speed on a cheeper deal since they normally use two linebackers and they have Leonard and Franklin to start with Speed playing as the third linebacker next year.

• Like 3

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

the fact you said they might take a WR shows you know absolutely nothing about this draft

No it doesn't and quit being rude and get off your high horse. Fields has been complaining about not having WR's all year so it could be a possibility. I was watching football when you were in diapers.

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I am actually wondering if they let Bobby O walk and keep Speed on a cheeper deal since they normally use two linebackers and they have Leonard and Franklin to start with Speed playing as the third linebacker next year.

I agree but also think Franklin could take a similar path as Bostic/Walker JR

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No it doesn't and quit being rude and get off your high horse. Fields has been complaining about not having WR's all year so it could be a possibility. I was watching football when you were in diapers.

all those years to be wrong

Then you should know a team isn’t taking a player not ranked in the top 10 prospects with the top overall pick even if your QB wants a WR.

• Thanks 1

The issue is they wouldn't take  WR 1st overall 

• Thanks 1

Just now, danlhart87 said:

The issue is they wouldn't take  WR 1st overall 

I said it may be a possibility, I also said they would probably take Anderson but nobody seems to have read that, but what I know, I know nothing.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Alright, let's be nice and civil to each other. 

Tell them to get off my back. You can't make 1 comment around here with some thinking they are Vince Lombardi.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I said it may be a possibility, I also said they would probably take Anderson but nobody seems to have read that, but what I know, I know nothing.

Tell them to get off my back. You can't make 1 comment around here with some thinking they are Vince Lombardi.

They should know it.

Everyone should be able to express their opinions without putting down each other. You all love the Colts. 

• Like 1

Yeah it’s also possible they bring Mike Ditka back to coach the team but once you get past the well anything is theoretically possible you quickly realize it’s not happening and that’s what people are telling.  They aren’t taking a WR with the top overall pick because there isn’t a WR close to being in position to be the top overall pick.  

Also your they could take Anderson was addressed you just ignored it.  They could take him but they could also move back a few spots and still get him plus other picks.  That’s why it makes sense to trade the pick.

Also, I find it ironic you are jumping on people for disagreeing with you saying things are possible yet you dismissed the idea the Bears trade the pick as stupid even though it makes more sense than taking a WR first overall like you are suggesting.

3 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Playcalling wasn’t great either.

No it was not and decision making is awful too.  Gee why have the Colts only won four games?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, strt182 said:

Is that possible in this soft world today :P . I know we can all wish right . 

Is it necessary to write "soft"? And why does it matter if people are "soft" or not? Let's be less judgemental.