Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

Haha I predicted a mediocre season like 8-9 or 7-10. Never thought this game would end up being the toilet bowl between probably the two worst teams in the league

Bears are in group too. Meanwhile what a turnaround for Jags. Have right coach.

Just now, stitches said:

This would be the best, most beautiful loss in recent history of the team. 

Nah man, sorry I'm not in that group of fans. 

Draft guarantees nothing I've learned.

I want to be entertained on Sundays, not watch a funeral each week . But to each their own of course.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Id like to see more QB designed runs and stuff with options to run or pass. However I don't half way blame them for pressing pocket passing either bc at some point you know JT is going to get hurt. Might as well let AR get his feel for the pocket early in the season. Say what you want but plenty of guys are open. He's just got to place and complete the pass properly. So far hasn't been happening but we will keep trying until things improve I guess 
    • But I think Adebaware is a better 3T than him. He's getting better and better.
    • Do people really think his progression should be a graph line going steadily upward? Really? Seven games. It's going to be up and down. Two steps forward, one step back. Sometines, one step forward, three steps back. Especially for a guy who is about as raw as they come. Fans better expect it. 
    • I’m glad our team didn’t have the bears body language. At least they were encouraging AR on his mistakes. Williams on the other seemed like he is already on the hot seat and teammates are getting tired of it.
    • I will say this. AR imo threw the ball much MUCH better in his 4 games last year compared to his first 3 this year.  Not even close.   I have to believe a lot of that is due to him being unable to practice much on his mechanics until August or so.  Remember even during spring practice he was complaining of a sore shoulder and had to take some time off.   I fully believe that once he is totally over his injury that he will be able to take the extra reps needed to get back into a way of throwing without having to think so much.   I play a sport at a highly competitive level, won't say which one, but I broke my thumb this spring and I just now am start to get back into the swing of things.  But I am not even close to where I was before I broke it. 
  • Members

• Bearzzz

Bearzzz 90

• smittywerb

smittywerb 1,652

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 1,373

• runthepost

runthepost 2,038

• krunk

krunk 8,737