Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I won’t put too much stock into this game, but I will certainly weigh next preaseason game much heavier.

Oddly, the starters are not playing due to the 2 joint practices being held with Detroit this week. Week 3 vs the Buccaneers will be the dress rehearsal. 

We always get off to a bad start each season. Hopefully, we get it all out of the way in the preseason this year vs. regular season. 

Just now, Colts1324 said:

Oddly, the starters are not playing due to the 2 joint practices being held with Detroit this week. Week 3 vs the Buccaneers will be the dress rehearsal. 

We always get off to a bad start each season. Hopefully, we get it all out of the way in the preseason this year vs. regular season. 

Because I am highly interested in what we have on the second string, that’s critical for a football team to make it a whole year successfully 

1 minute ago, Colts1324 said:

Not a fan having starters go in the 3rd game. Imo there is no real time to recuperate any minor injuries