Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dtman513

I honestly hope Cosby holds on to #12. I mean seriously? You guys act as if Andrew HAS to have number 12. Cosby had it first. First come first serve. If Cosby wants to keep it then let the guy keep it my god. Respect a man for what he is. A man. I hate how ppl are with players. Fans look at a player who wasn't a starter in college and say this guy is trash. I mean he worked at Wendy's. What a loser. Some ppl have to work a real job to make a living. Lay off. First come first serve IMO.

If Luck wants the number he will have it. Number 1 overall draft picks are valued slightly higher than undrafted players

whos quan cosby? is he any good? has he actually put on a uniform and played in games for the colts? if not then him having the number is useless and luck could very easily get the number being that he will be the franchise QB lol.

his Career numbers are :

2009 -2010 Bengals -

6 Rec, 71 yards, 0 TD, 4 Fumbles

2011 Broncos -

No Stats

Traded to Colts after week 10

2011 Colts -

No Stats

needless to say...i'm not sure he's in a position to have a say in what number he wears.

his Career numbers are :

2009 -2010 Bengals -

6 Rec, 71 yards, 0 TD, 4 Fumbles

2011 Broncos -

No Stats

Traded to Colts after week 10

2011 Colts -

No Stats

needless to say...i'm not sure he's in a position to have a say in what number he wears.

lol wow, yeah id say. and why he is still on the team is beyond me. 4 fumbles on 6 receptions? he fumbled just about everytime he got the ball haha

lol wow, yeah id say. and why he is still on the team is beyond me. 4 fumbles on 6 receptions? he fumbled just about everytime he got the ball haha

Not really - all six receptions went with him to the ground. He also had 33 kick returns at an average of 22.4 yards, and 97 punt returns, averaging 10. All four fumbles were on punt returns.

I left out a stat, he actually had 1 rushing attempt for -2 yards. (In my best Gus Johnson Madden voice) GET THAT MAN A NEW CONTRACT!

I honestly hope Cosby holds on to #12. I mean seriously? You guys act as if Andrew HAS to have number 12. Cosby had it first. First come first serve. If Cosby wants to keep it then let the guy keep it my god. Respect a man for what he is. A man. I hate how ppl are with players. Fans look at a player who wasn't a starter in college and say this guy is trash. I mean he worked at Wendy's. What a loser. Some ppl have to work a real job to make a living. Lay off. First come first serve IMO.

Luck would not be the first and probably not the last to buy a jersey number if he wants it. Frankly i don't have any hard feelings towards Crosby I am just saying if luck wants number 12 he can probably get it that's just life in the nfl.

It's Quan Cosby... C'mon now.

Irsay has referred to the #12/luck enough times we should realize that's going to be his #.

Also if it came to it I think that Irsay would ask in a suggestive manner that Cosby give Luck the number. Just like when your boss "asks" you to do something there will be consequences if you don't accept even if you are told there won't be. It's how the world works. One mention of it by the owner, an Cosby will give it up.

is Quan Cosby still on the team? i got an email today from nflshop.com saying u could pre order the new nike jerseys and when i go to the custom elite jerseys, you can pick players and Quan Cosby list on the list and #12 belongs to David Gilreath, strange because Cosby is listed as #12 on the colts site

nevermind, i think the nflshop list hasnt been updated in a while

is Quan Cosby still on the team? i got an email today from nflshop.com saying u could pre order the new nike jerseys and when i go to the custom elite jerseys, you can pick players and Quan Cosby list on the list and #12 belongs to David Gilreath, strange because Cosby is listed as #12 on the colts site

nevermind, i think the nflshop list hasnt been updated in a while

At this rate you might as well just wait till after the draft to get it.

QUESTION: Does anyone know if they are gonna have jersey's avaliable starting next Friday at the ColtsProShop? I'd love to be able to go on Friday for my lunch hour and get a Luck one.

QUESTION: Does anyone know if they are gonna have jersey's avaliable starting next Friday at the ColtsProShop? I'd love to be able to go on Friday for my lunch hour and get a Luck one.

oh im definitely not buying a jersey, especially seeing the authentics are $300 and the replicas are 100

The only way a Luck jersey would be available that quick would be if he were signed prior to that. Even then the logistics of it could still make that availability extremely hard. If he isn't signed prior to the draft then there won't be any legal Luck jerseys for sale until he is signed.

The only way a Luck jersey would be available that quick would be if he were signed prior to that. Even then the logistics of it could still make that availability extremely hard. If he isn't signed prior to the draft then there won't be any legal Luck jerseys for sale until he is signed.

:( . So we could be looking at days after the draft before any are avaliable?

:( . So we could be looking at days after the draft before any are avaliable?

That could easily be the case.

If they sign him between now and Thursday, then there would be a slim chance they would be available Friday. They would have to get the #12/Crosby issue taken care of, and Luck would have to formally join the NFLPA as well. A few hoops to jump through to get the process rolling.