Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/16

sb41champs

It was difficult watching Peyton Manning talking to the Denver media dressed in Broncos gear on the first day of OTA's in Denver. :broncos:

Are you planning on - or - considering purchasing a Peyton Manning Denver Broncos jersey or other official gear ??

It was difficult watching Peyton Manning talking to the Denver media dressed in Broncos gear on the first day of OTA's in Denver. :broncos:

Are you planning on - or - considering purchasing a Peyton Manning Denver Broncos jersey or other official gear ?

Since you asked..... I actually purchased my first Bronco's T-shirt today.. a #18 Manning T-shirt ~~ Don't hate ~~ it's to add to my collection of Manning memorabilia.

No. I don't wear jerseys. I don't generally wear shirts with sports logos or teams. I will definately root for him to win when as long as it doesn't hurt us. (Someone has to win the AFC West and Super Bowl and since we aren't in that division or the playoffs I will root for a class act to win it). If he is playing us I will just root for him to throw 300 yards but lose closely.

Peyton will always be the field general of the Indianapolis Colts to me. No, I won't be purchasing a Manning Denver jersey. For those individuals who wish to document his NFL career through jersey sales & other memorabilia, great, wonderful, I have no problem with that whatsoever. Peyton will go into the hallowed halls of Canton, Ohio as a Colt.

Although, if Yoda wins 2 precious rings as a Broncos QB like John Elway did late in his career, this scenario would present an intriguing dilemma to Peyton for NFL H.O.F. consideration purposes now wouldn't it? Which horse wins that Kentucky Derby race? Hmmm....

I won't be buying any Bronco gear.

I have another question. I live in Atlanta and the Broncos play here on Monday night in week 2. I am planning on getting tickets. Should I wear my Colts Manning jersey?

I had planned on retiring that jersey, but may bring it out for one last time at that game.

I won't be buying any Bronco gear.

I have another question. I live in Atlanta and the Broncos play here on Monday night in week 2. I am planning on getting tickets. Should I wear my Colts Manning jersey?

I had planned on retiring that jersey, but may bring it out for one last time at that game.

I'm wearing mine to the Broncos/Bengals game in Cincy so I say Yes wear it

Peyton will always be the field general of the Indianapolis Colts to me. No, I won't be purchasing a Manning Denver jersey. For those individuals who wish to document his NFL career through jersey sales & other memorabilia, great, wonderful, I have no problem with that whatsoever. Peyton will go into the hallowed halls of Canton, Ohio as a Colt.

Although, if Yoda wins 2 precious rings as a Broncos QB like John Elway did late in his career, this scenario would present an intriguing dilemma to Peyton for NFL H.O.F. consideration purposes now wouldn't it? Which horse wins that Kentucky Derby race? Hmmm....

Unlike baseball, in football they don't go in representing any team. However, at his induction ceremony, no matter what he does with the Broncos, I bet there will be more Colts fans making the trip to Canton that day.