Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts QB Watch Party

RollerColt

2 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

230 million guaranteed for a QB. I know people are excited now, but this is such a Browns move. Can't wait until 2-3 years down the line this comes back to haunt them. 

Everyone, please relax. We've seen time and time again star QBs miss out or get destroyed in playoffs. Yes, the AFC has some great talent but guess what, there still is only 7 teams that make it in and there is a lot of talent stacked in same division. We are still easily in our division race and getting to the playoffs is all the matters, because once you're in anything can happen. 

No team in our division is significantly better than we are. We get good QB play and we can literally beat anyone in this league with our run game and our defense. 

Stop getting caught up in all of these splash signings and breath. 

Yep. Browns gonna Browns. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking that the Colts are interested in Mayfield . He again asked to be traded to the Colts. Thus I'm thinking the Colts must have at least hinted to his agent they wanted to sign him ? He , Mayfield , would look pretty silly asking for a trade to a team that didn't want him ?

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Irsay and Ballard look so silly right now.  There is no end to this any time soon. I am getting tired of it.

It's Garoppolo, I would imagine, and we're competing against ourselves.

9 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Irsay and Ballard look so silly right now.  There is no end to this any time soon. I am getting tired of it.

I’ve figured it out!! You change your mind based on the callers into JMV!!

Relax. It’ll get worked out

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Now JU JU is going to chiefs. 

I’m confused on how the Colts FO & coaches think we are going to be a SB contender with all of the moves the AFC teams are making.

I agree there have been a lot of overpays, but it seems like the rich keep getting richer

1 minute ago, Colts1324 said:

I’m confused on how the Colts FO & coaches think we are going to be a SB contender with all of the moves the AFC teams are making.

I agree there have been a lot of overpays, but it seems like the rich keep getting richer

Or they’ve realized we can’t compete this year with all this crap going on and we’re going to retool for 2023.

Archived