Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Bills Predictions and Discussion

danlhart87

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just rooting for a sweep because whoever wins this game should win their next matchup as well thus helping the Colts. The Colts, if they take care of the Patriots, would thus have tie-breakers over both, whoever ends up the wild card. 

The rooting gets amped up once we know who wins this game, IMO. :) 

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pat's in a prime time "showcase" game to re-emphasize that their back and Dominant. 

Pat's 44.      Bills.   4

I'm setting the over/under at 7.5 on how many times the game announcers will tell us how smart mac jones is  haha

Get ready to hear that he's a cyborg who has the fused bodies, abilities, and minds of Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, Mahomes, Marino, and Montana and will win 8 Super Bowls in 3 seasons.

Yeah, this game is over.

Bills can't even handle a handoff cleanly.

Gonna be one of those games where everything magically comes up for the Patriots and nothing they do will go wrong.

Time for Mac Jones to blow down the field for an easy TD and take control of this game.

Well, that's all she wrote.

Congratulations to the Patriots for securing the #1 seed in the AFC and your likely AFC Championship.

Bills are averaging like 4 inches per play and were giftwrapped great field position twice and did nothing with it.

Good thing I have tomorrow off so I don't need to deal with this at work!

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

Well, that's all she wrote.

Congratulations to the Patriots for securing the #1 seed in the AFC and your likely AFC Championship.

Bills are averaging like 4 inches per play and were giftwrapped great field position twice and did nothing with it.

Good thing I have tomorrow off so I don't need to deal with this at work!

I miss this lol

8 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Yeah, this game is over.

Bills can't even handle a handoff cleanly.

Gonna be one of those games where everything magically comes up for the Patriots and nothing they do will go wrong.

Time for Mac Jones to blow down the field for an easy TD and take control of this game.

Annnnd that is exactly what happened, except it wasn't Mac Jones. Lol

9 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Patriots 27 Bills 23

Who yall rooting for?

Even though the Bills losing helps us, I just can’t root for the Patriots over anyone except maybe the Titans. Plus, I like the Bills, they’re historically not that great and they’ve been bullied by the Pats for years.

More than anything I’m rooting for a Mac Jones injury that keeps him out of football for exactly 14 days

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Link me

The official Bills message board shut down a while back, not sure why, it was a pretty popular board, so I made this my default NFL board home.

The most prominent board I would think now is Two Bills Drive, probably that one, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Speaking only for me….    Indefinitely?   I hope it won’t be too long.   I think of you as an important member of the community, and you and I have knocked heads more than once.  But I think this community needs all the good posters we can get and I think yours is an important voice.      I’ve been suspended many times (nothing I’m proud of) but my point is I’ve always been welcomed back.  I’d expect you will be too.   I know you leaving is self-imposed,  but I hope it’s not too long before we see you again.     Until then….      NCF  
    • Since I was banned from the forum during the height of the best time to talk strategy and roster building… for posting laughing gifs (you know, since they were removed as an emoji)… I am going to remove myself from the forum indefinitely. I will admit that I have been condescending towards frequent negativity on here, and it is what it is. It is a sad irony when one can get banned from a forum for pettiness, while the GM of the forum’s organization can drop expletive after expletive with the national media, and get praised by many for it. (Not dogging on his tirade, just the irony behind it regarding this forum’s policing of words and comments.)    I look forward to the remainder of the offseason and rolling into the season which should be exciting. Happy with the picks- Latu and Mitchell should work well to address the explosive need on offense and limiting explosiveness on defense. Two true playmakers at crucial premium positions on this roster. Feels like we are going to look back and be lucky to have them fall to us. Stacking some quality o-lineman and filling the roster out with some speed and upside throughout the depth chart will be fun to watch come together and develop.    Have enjoyed discussion with many of you. Wish you all the best. Go Blue. 
    • Opinion after opinion after opinion after opinion.    And SURPRISE!   They’re almost all anti-Ballard.   And you’re entitled to all of those opinions, every one of them.     But until you offer some facts then opinions are all you have.    Good luck,  
    • Million Dollar talent.............ten cent brain. Unfortunately for him!  
    • Diggs is on a one year deal....the pundits say the Texans were brilliant to structure the deal as a one year deal but Diggs will see $ 's down the drain if he isn't targeted exclusively ....I predict Diggs will have Stroud in tears by mid season if he doesn't get the ball thrown to him every time. 
  • Members

• Nate!

Nate! 588

• jimmy g

jimmy g 713

• twfish

twfish 1,926

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie
    • Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 1,290