Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Bills Predictions and Discussion

danlhart87

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

What happened to the wind on that FG??  ..... the ball looked like it had a missile guidance system.....straight and strong as can be :D

Reminds me of the 13-0 Bills Patriots game in 2008 in Week 17 (when Brady was hurt), it was SUPER windy (probably worse than tonight), Patriots had no problems making their field goals while Lindell's kicks would literally hook one way and then zip back the opposite direction..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

Wow, really fast delay of game call.

And Knox seemingly didn't bring his hands to the game.

I was hoping to get a good idea how good Patriots are before we play them but these conditions make it impossible to tell

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

The official Bills message board shut down a while back, not sure why, it was a pretty popular board, so I made this my default NFL board home.

The most prominent board I would think now is Two Bills Drive, probably that one, right?

Yea that’s the one. Didn’t know it was the official site. 

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Seriously. It’s odd… Now I’m wondering if we should just open up Lucas Oil for rain or snow when we face NE.

Not New England, but I would seriously consider it if you hosted the Bills or Chiefs in the playoffs.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I mean... Why the heck not? 

I really wanted an open air stadium when Lucas Oil was built.  You play in a division with three southern teams.  Over time having those teams come north every December and play in the elements could have been such an advantage.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, #12. said:

I really wanted an open air stadium when Lucas Oil was built.  You play in a division with three southern teams.  Over time having those teams come north every December and play in the elements could have been such an advantage.  

On the radio one day they explained really well why that didn’t happen. INDY is basically a convention city. So in order for the stadium to make sense in needed to be indoors.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

On the radio one day they explained really well why that didn’t happen. INDY is basically a convention city. So in order for the stadium to make sense in needed to be indoors.

I will win 200 dollars if the Pats win on my 3 team parlay. This crap needs to stop with the Bills winning and it seems like the announcers want the Bills to win.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Yep. Conventions happen all the time. Also, at least at the time, our offense with Peyton was more of a track and field type. It's just so interesting to see us as a tough, all weather type of team. I think if we're able to get into the playoffs, we'd have a good chance playing on the road in January winter conditions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will win 200 dollars if the Pats win on my 3 team parlay. This crap needs to stop with the Bills winning and it seems like the announcers want the Bills to win.

Switch to Peyton and Eli, they're very interested to see if Mac Jones can win throwing less than 5 passes. 

• Like 2