Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Bills Predictions and Discussion


danlhart87
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, bestQBever said:

I actually think you guys match up well against the Bucs. Josh Allen just needs to have a good game with good weather against a terrible pass defense. I see that being a 30 pt game for each team that will be a toss up at the end.

 

Nah, the Bucs are gonna drop 40-50 on us. I'm sure they've looked at last night, the Colts game, the Titans game (Henry ran for 150 yards and 3 TDs), and Fournette is probably gearing up to have a career day as well. Heck, they might feel bad that they'll spread the love to Ronald Jones!

 

If the Bucs aren't keen on running the ball, the Bills are without Tre White, so all of Tampa's receivers will be running open with no defenders on the TV screen, it'll be a simple matter of who Brady will prefer to throw to that day (maybe he can do Mike Evans and I can benefit from a fantasy standpoint?).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

 

Nah, the Bucs are gonna drop 40-50 on us. I'm sure they've looked at last night, the Colts game, the Titans game (Henry ran for 150 yards and 3 TDs), and Fournette is probably gearing up to have a career day as well. Heck, they might feel bad that they'll spread the love to Ronald Jones!

 

If the Bucs aren't keen on running the ball, the Bills are without Tre White, so all of Tampa's receivers will be running open with no defenders on the TV screen, it'll be a simple matter of who Brady will prefer to throw to that day (maybe he can do Mike Evans and I can benefit from a fantasy standpoint?).

I agree with you. Tampa is also 5-0 at home to boot.

 

I think we are headed for a Patriots/Bucs SB. I am not sure how to feel about that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FortheWin said:

I agree with you. Tampa is also 5-0 at home to boot.

 

I think we are headed for a Patriots/Bucs SB. I am not sure how to feel about that. 

This is what ESPN wants and it would be a fun to matchup to watch. BB vs Brady, that is like BB vs Peyton back in the day for the AFC - entertaining! I would get into it but as of now I think it will be Chiefs vs GB. I think this is Aaron Rodgers year to get that 2nd SB win and join the Likes of Peyton, Ben, and Eli in the 2 win club. He is just too great not to at least win 2 SB's. GB's defense is better than last years as well so I just think they are due. I also think Rodgers wants that 2nd ring badly because of legacy and he is no spring chicken anymore. 

 

I picked GB to win it all before the season started so I am sticking with it. I had Buffalo winning the AFC, that is looking like a dud pick :funny:, they may miss the playoffs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, JimJaime said:

That’s not the same as cold 30-40 mph winds and snow..  they never put 10 in the box

it was more than enough to affect the game.  you are the second patriot fan i have seen asking about that as if they didnt realize it was cold and raining and definitely made a difference in the game

 

the colts ran for 200 yards and only passed for 100 due to the conditions.  the bills didnt come close to their normal offensive production 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, JimJaime said:

That’s not the same as cold 30-40 mph winds and snow..  they never put 10 in the box

You are one of the better Pats fans that comes in here. We have had some good chats in the past. I think most of your fanbase is underestimating our team. That could be due too, we haven't beat you guys since 2009 I get it but those games were against Brady as well. Mac is good but he isn't Brady. I feel better about this game than I did playing the Bucs to be honest. Mainly due to Mac is a rookie and the Bucs run D is outstanding. I think Luck was better than Wentz but believe it or not slightly with the way Wentz is playing and we have a RB now that is all-world. Our D and O.Line is better compared to the Luck days as well. Don't be shocked if we beat you guys. We need that game badly, Pats really don't, all they need to do is beat Buffalo again and they will win their division in common sense terms. We are only 7-6 but we have given away 3 if not 4 games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 10:35 AM, BlackTiger said:

it was more than enough to affect the game.  you are the second patriot fan i have seen asking about that as if they didnt realize it was cold and raining and definitely made a difference in the game

 

the colts ran for 200 yards and only passed for 100 due to the conditions.  the bills didnt come close to their normal offensive production 

in those winds, Wentz doesn’t pass for a 100 yards. I don’t think you understand how brutal the winds were on that night. Some QBs throw fine in cold and rain, very few throw well in heavy winds..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 11:28 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are one of the better Pats fans that comes in here. We have had some good chats in the past. I think most of your fanbase is underestimating our team. That could be due too, we haven't beat you guys since 2009 I get it but those games were against Brady as well. Mac is good but he isn't Brady. I feel better about this game than I did playing the Bucs to be honest. Mainly due to Mac is a rookie and the Bucs run D is outstanding. I think Luck was better than Wentz but believe it or not slightly with the way Wentz is playing and we have a RB now that is all-world. Our D and O.Line is better compared to the Luck days as well. Don't be shocked if we beat you guys. We need that game badly, Pats really don't, all they need to do is beat Buffalo again and they will win their division in common sense terms. We are only 7-6 but we have given away 3 if not 4 games. 

Oh my post had no baring on how Saturday will be! I just don’t think cold and wet is as big deal as Cold wet and WINDY. Very hard throw in heavy winds for any QB. 
 

This game, Taylor scares me. If the Pats make it that Wentz has to throw I like the Pats chances to win.  He isn’t Mobile and well Baremore, Judon et all will make his day miserable. But again Taylor scares me. 
 

I also expect a lot of PA passes early and often by the Pats now that the D pretty much said they were going to force Jones beat them. Kid is deadly accurate and you don’t have any real scary corners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Oh my post had no baring on how Saturday will be! I just don’t think cold and wet is as big deal as Cold wet and WINDY. Very hard throw in heavy winds for any QB. 
 

This game, Taylor scares me. If the Pats make it that Wentz has to throw I like the Pats chances to win.  He isn’t Mobile and well Baremore, Judon et all will make his day miserable. But again Taylor scares me. 
 

I also expect a lot of PA passes early and often by the Pats now that the D pretty much said they were going to force Jones beat them. Kid is deadly accurate and you don’t have any real scary corners.

I will be interested to see if BB has Mac throw deep. We do give up way too many short passes but are usually good at not breaking or we create a turn over. I have feeling in this game the Pats won't turn it over (maybe once), unless they just play an unusual bad game. I see this being a 4 point game either way. I have the Colts 24-20 as of now but it is also my belief Wentz won't have any dumb turnovers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will be interested to see if BB has Mac throw deep. We do give up way too many short passes but are usually good at not breaking or we create a turn over. I have feeling in this game the Pats won't turn it over (maybe once), unless they just play an unusual bad game. I see this being a 4 point game either way. I have the Colts 24-20 as of now but it is also my belief Wentz won't have any dumb turnovers. 

I have a similar score 20-14 Pats. That’s assuming we stop the run and force Wentz to pass which I think they will.  Wentz has 2 picks one costly in the 4th leading to the game sealing FG. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I have a similar score 20-14 Pats. That’s assuming we stop the run and force Wentz to pass which I think they will.  Wentz has 2 picks one costly in the 4th leading to the game sealing FG. 

Wentz has been great at not turning it over but he had 2 bad one's against Tennessee so it is possible. He has played much better than I thought he would, it is close to like having Luck but not quite. Having said that he can win this game if needed. The Pats D does scare me though, they seem to make big plays at crucial times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...