Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 5, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Adam is one of the worst broadcasters out there. He's made a bunch of errors today.

It wasn’t the announcer.   I’m at a sports bar.  No sound.    It was an on-screen graphic.  So it came from the graphics team.   

Not disputing your view on AA, just saying…

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Game of the year is in 2 weeks, Pats at Colts, wouldn't want it anyway. That game is huge on many levels = respect, seedings, rivalry, vs BB. I can't wait!

That game always used to decide whether we or the Pats would have home field. I could see it playing out the same way again.  I’d much rather them have to come through Indy in January. But we’ve got a running game that can deliver in bad weather. 

8 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

There you go @NFLfan

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Looks like the Chargers are in full control of the Bengals game. 

You guys are now ahead of the Lions! Cheers!

I still have the Jets showing here. I did see the score. It put us up by 4 with 2 minutes left. Why did we go for 2? It would only put us up by 6. I guess it did not matter. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I still have the Jets showing here. I did see the score. It put us up by 4 with 2 minutes left. Why did we go for 2? It would only put us up by 6. I guess it did not matter. 

Yea I guess it didn’t matter and made them have to hit PAT to win. Miss and go to OT

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Wow, that’s tough. Sorry 

Lions got em a Dub with 0 seconds remaining

35 minutes ago, IinD said:

Watson really messed up the franchise. I think they literally can go bpa because they don't have any bp's... Lol

I think it was more than Watson, but yes, he certainly was a big impact.

Before he got busted, he was whining wanting a trade. They should have gotten rid of him earlier IMO. 

But they've mismanaged a lot of personnel issues over the years, and that's on ownership/management. 

They had me-first prima donnas, but also could have treated some of their good guys better.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Didn't you hear the commentary bit where he said he has a book of his achievements he reads from each morning as some form of self-affirmation motivation. Not published, just his own book.

Oh geeeeeeeshhh lol.. what a homer.. Missed it. At some points, I turned the volume down on the game to check in on the CFP and NY6 selection show. They announced the playoff teams, and then the NY6 games (I'm a ND fan) right in the middle of the Colts games from noon to 4pm here.

Normally I don't listen to the TV broadcast at all. I stream the radio guys and try to synch up the audio/video. Couldn't do that and also follow ESPN and NFLRZ at the same time lol. 

1 hour ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

Anyone else notice everytime we "kill,kill" we "run,run" lol can we run a playaction off a kill kill for once?  Throw the defense off or something

You guys are freaking hilarious.  Last week you all * and moaned that Reich had Carson passing to much.  Now when either Reich calls a run or Carson audibles into a run you still complain LOL.  You can't make this stuff up.

7 hours ago, Lurker said:

You guys are freaking hilarious.  Last week you all * and moaned that Reich had Carson passing to much.  Now when either Reich calls a run or Carson audibles into a run you still complain LOL.  You can't make this stuff up.

My guy, take a joke lol.  And I'm not the ring leader of whatever comments of the past.  Don't just randomly group me 

• NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic

Archived